Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Crappy Night Ended Good

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  DAMAX 
#1 ·
After getting home late today from work, i headed to get some stuff at the store. I pulled up next to this guy in a 12vl valve dully. He's looking like he wants to go. As we rounded the corner onto the 6 lane, he didn't go and I got on it a bit to quick, had been raining, and we were sideways in 2 lanes. Haha I needed the other far lane anyway. Dropping it down to stock in the rain from now on.

On the way home, I noticed this truck up in front of me and couldn't tell what it was, so I crept closer. He saw me and took off a bit, cloud of smoke. Mind you its raining good now. As I got up beside him, I saw the PPE stickers on a LBZ and knew what was about to go down. Edged passed, and he hit it. I clicked the heavy tow tune and romped it. We went back and forth a few times. Don't know what tune he was running but I was faster on the tow tune. Haha Ended up following him out here to the island. I went to head home and he went for fuel so I circled back and we were talking. Turns out he lives just down road and we have seen each other around before. He was saying that he was thinking about EFI, and I think I sold him on it. Haha Was telling him about DF, so we will see if he shows up.

Next time its not raining, its go time for real.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

See less See more
#2 ·
I can't believe no one commented on this! I'll make you feel better Goose and comment.........

#4 ·
Shouldn't the title be " Crappy night ended WELL" :poke[1]:

Look out, here come the spelling and grammar police..fucking Canadians!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.