Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

2015 Rudy's truck jam?

4K views 22 replies 5 participants last post by  olliepop2500 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if there will be an event in march like there usually is? I haven't heard anything and can't find any info..

#7 ·
FYI all the location has changed. Check Rudys Facebook for updates..

#9 ·
Me too. I had to cancel my hotel reservations and move them over to a hotel near piedmont. They said I got the last room available for the weekend...lol

#11 ·
Haha yeah I bet man. I got a room at the Ramada thats about 15 mins away. It looked pretty decent and at the rate they were selling rooms the parking lot should be full of nice trucks so hopefully Noone would Ness with my old ass LLY.. lol

#12 ·
Finally got another room booked. Went all out and got the whirlpool suite :D. It's in highpoint though (25 mins away)...the Greensboro super 8 wanted 110 a night...hell no. who's all going both days? I'm leaving Friday morning and checking in on the way to piedmont. I wanna get there atleast by noon. Nothing really big goes on Friday but it's still fun. Yall wanna meet up some here maybe?

#13 ·
Hell yeah! Me and my bro are going both days. I'm at the Ramada about 15 mins from the track so not far from you I don't think.

#15 ·
Not sure yet. It depends on if were still going to caravan from Columbia or not. It would add about an hour to our trip so I'm thinking we probably wont. Well probably leave that morning around 6 or 7.

#21 ·
#22 ·
Same here! Great meeting you all.

Of course the only broken truck in the pic is the brand new 2015.5.. poor Travis.. lol

Reactions: dirtymaxxx03
#23 ·
Friday I was on the spectator side saterday I was parked on participant side

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.