Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Utah RMR, dyno, and sled pulls thread.

35K views 542 replies 31 participants last post by  bigdave_185 
#1 ·
I figured I would start this thread to state info and see who is going to which events.

Next upcoming event is RMR Midnight drags Friday the 17th of may from 11pm-2am. I will most likely be there.

Also I believe there is test n tune every Wednesday and I think I'm going to start going to those if anyone wants to meet.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#5 ·
Ya we will leave it at that...they have test n tunes every wednesday?

I really want to run down the 1/4:thumb

It's not an RMR meet or even in Utah but its only like 5 miles into Wyoming but our 1/8th mile is May 25th here in Evanston which is an hour from Salt Lake if you guys are interested

#7 ·
The 1/8th mile opens at 9 and you can race all day for $25...it runs until about 7 usually...just get off the 3rd exit which is bear river drive, go left under i80, turn right at stop light onto highway89 and go for about 5 miles track is on left you will see it....if anyone is interested

Evanston is only like 80 miles from salt lake and less from Ogden

#9 ·
You can just get on rmr's website and it will tell you the track conditions (open or closed).

I most likely won't be running anymore this year since my truck won't be getting any faster than my pitiful 13.1. No need to see how many 13.1's I can cut. But I will for sure be coming out to watch a lot of events/midnights.

#12 ·
I will be at the midnights may 31st. 11-2.
Don't forget that your smoke must go up, and you must also have a snell helmet that isn't expired. As well as the usual pants, close toed shoes, and t shirt.

This Saturday (may 25th 2013) is a test n tune for sled pullers in Wellsville Utah.$10 per pull, opens at noon.
Address:
5000 S Hwy 89 Wellsville, UT
I will be out of town and my truck needs a hitch before sled pulling.

#31 ·
Okay finally got it right. 13.579...
And only two passes. A corvette that runs 9's blew up at the end. Like oil and antifreeze and parts all over the track, took an hour to clean up.

And there was 3 duramax's. Mine, a worker from industrial (it runs 11's but didn't have traction so ran a 13 while spinning tires the whole way down the track), and a random duramax owner that had edge stickers and an American flag in the back. Ha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.