Colorado Members? - Page 38 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Southwest Events AZ - CA - CO - NM - HI - NV - UT

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 01:42 PM   eBay Motors  #371 (permalink)
Duramax Forum Supporter
Supporting Member

Sorry another question for Colorado guys... my truck keeps telling me fuel rail pressure low and going into limp mode, every time I drive . Also is missing power just not running like it should question is, does anyone know a good shop to take it to, care more about getting it done right then cost. any suggestion/ insight would be great thanks!
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2013, 02:13 PM   eBay Motors  #372 (permalink)

Call Wicked Rigs out of Pueblo. He might be able to help you out and see what is wrong. It sounds to me like maybe a Race Valve or Shims might help you out. I know this might be a stupid question but when was the last time you changed your fuel filter?
"Live by a gun,Die by a bullet"
Rifleman3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2013, 03:19 PM   eBay Motors  #373 (permalink)
Duramax Forum Supporter
Supporting Member

Thanks, I will look them up, And trust me, if you know how much I dont know about my own truck you would know that the only one asking stupid questions is me. but to answer you changed it about 2 months ago and put about 1000 mile max through it.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:09 PM   eBay Motors  #374 (permalink)

Where are you from? I might be in springs or pueblo this weekend I could check it out if I do decide to go that way.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
"Live by a gun,Die by a bullet"
Rifleman3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2013, 08:40 PM   eBay Motors  #375 (permalink)
Duramax Forum Supporter
Supporting Member

Im on Ft. Carson, I might be headed up to Vail this Sat. but other than that i should be around. Although I am ashamed to show anyone my truck in its current status, I would really appreciate someone willing to just look at it and give me there opinion would be awesome!! I"ll PM you with my phone in case you have anymore question.
Old 01-26-2013, 09:54 AM   eBay Motors  #376 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

if you can get it to arvada one weekend I could take a look at it and point you in the right direction.

1016 hp

7.1 1/8 @ 100

11.27 @ 105
delong_1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2013, 06:49 AM   eBay Motors  #377 (permalink)
Duramax Lifetime Supporter
Lifetime Supporting Member

I know it sounds stupid but try checking the fuel filter and the water in fuel sensor to make sure they are tight. Try pumping the primer piston on top of the filter housing to see if it is hard ( not able to push it down) If it pumps up you have a leak some place. A lot of people are having to rebuild the filter housing pump assembly due to leaks.
Clifford is a 2005 GMC Loaded SLT 2wd with; true cold air intake mods, ported LBZ turbo inlet mouthpiece, AFE Inter cooler pipe, Diamond Eye down pipe, BD drivers side manifold, Silverline 4" S/S exhaust, EFI Live DSP5 By Idaho Rob, V2 radiator, thermostst controlled oil cooler, Bully Dog pillar mounted outlook monitor, pillar mounted Auto Meter oil temp gauge,19.5" aluminum wheels with factory lug covers, Goodyear G647RSS 225/70/19.5, BF Xenon 6000k Headlights Low & Hi, Air lift Remote control 5000# air bag system, Tork Lift Stable Loasd, rear mounted under the bumper halogen lights, EZ down Tailgate assist, Put co S/S mud flaps, compete interior wood dash kit, Dual Liner 3 piece bed liner with rubber floor mat, Roll-N-Lock tonne cover with tail gate lock, and AVS in channel vent visors.

GM DRW club member #5
05 3500 2wd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2013, 01:11 PM   eBay Motors  #378 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawika44 View Post
Sorry another question for Colorado guys... my truck keeps telling me fuel rail pressure low and going into limp mode, every time I drive . Also is missing power just not running like it should question is, does anyone know a good shop to take it to, care more about getting it done right then cost. any suggestion/ insight would be great thanks!
Did you ever get your truck working?
MBRP 4" stright exhaust + downpipe
Bill's Custom 4" Horn and Intake
Edge CTS used for gages
Nictane Adaptor
Stage V Transmission
EFI Tunes by Wade
Mr. Neptune is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2013, 09:56 PM   eBay Motors  #379 (permalink)

I work over in johnstown loveland area and saw a sweet blue lb7 Chevy it was the 01 or 02 body style it looked like it had some mods anyone know that guy? I will be back there in a couple weeks and was just curious thanks
Tie Rod Sleeves, Edge Insight CTS,8000k HID
Fastest 1/4 13.40@99MPH(stock trans)
My YouTube Channel
03wyolb7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-24-2013, 09:52 AM   eBay Motors  #380 (permalink)

im out on the west slope in Rifle, my name is trevor and i work at a diesel performance shop called 4-Play Off Road, if anyone is out this way stop in!
[DURTYMAX] is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.