Left Rear Speaker Wire (+): Brown
Left Rear Speaker Wire (-): Yellow
Right Rear Speaker Wire (+): Dark Blue
Right Rear Speaker Wire (-): Light Blue

See less See more
#2 ·
Thank you!

#3 ·
I have a question on this subject when installing an after market radio do i have to get that factory integration adapter or is it jut something they try to get you for more money because if i just lose my door chime i dont really care?

#5 ·
Hey thank you for this! I have a PAC gm024 Adapter. Does my remote start wire tap onto the blue wire on the oem1 adapter then the other side of the adapter with another blue wire, tie into the stock orange harness, or should I run the remote start wire straight to a 12v fuse from the amp? Thank you and any advice is helpful. I'm new to all of this

Sent from my Autoguide iPod touch app

#8 ·
Speed sensor

I just did a Pioneer AVIC 940 install, everything is hooked up and operating, except the vehicle speed sensor wire. The vague instructions only say this helps the NAV to be more accurate. Does anyone know if any function/feature's will be inoperable with out this signal? Or what wire to tie into to get this signal?

Thanks for any help.

#9 ·
Its supposed to be a green/white wire at the back of the instrument cluster

#12 ·
I know its a necrobump, but my 03 CCLB with bose doesnt have the Light Blue/Dark Blue. BOTH SIDES are Brown/Yellow. Only reason I'm posting is that i've used this thread for my install.

thanks for the pinout however!

#13 ·
You are correct that in both rear doors the colors are brown/yellow. At the radio you will find the Dk. blue/light blue and it transitions to the brown yellow at the door boot.

#14 ·
On my '05 4500 service truck, someone changed the key cylinder out and it doesn't have accessory. I was going to jumper a hot switched wire into the radio so I could run it with key off and not have to replace the cylinder again $$$. I found the 12V constant (orange), and another orange which jumped from ~.4V to 1 - 3 V momentarily when ignition is turned on, then back to ~.4V. Is this a theft prevention and activation signal? Can my jumpering idea even work?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.