pretty much! quick break down for you
1. C-clamp spring pack
2. loosen an remove old U bolts
3. loosen center pin bolt in segments while unscrewing the C-clamp to relive pressure.
4. once all pressure has been relived remove C clamp and old center pin bolt
5. remove top 1 or 2 leafs from the pack and insert new add a leaf
6. install new center pin bolt an tighten once again injunction tighten the C-clamp
7. once fully tightened center pin bolt, install new u bolts with mounting hardware
8. remove C-clamp and enjoy your new ride height
2013 cc/sb LmL
stock for now...
-2007 CC/SB LBZ -Sold-