Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

2002 tow mirrors...??

23K views 31 replies 9 participants last post by  db8 
#1 ·
Hi all-

Im trying to figure out what mirrors will work with my truck.... I have an 02 LS CCLB that currently has the small mirrors, power, heated and with the turn signals...im looking to upgrade to the new dual glass style mirrors that kind of look like the superduty mirrors. All I can seem to find are listings on ebay and such that say 03-07 with heat/power/signals, or 99-02, but manual. Will the 03-07 mirrors work with my truck?

Thanks very much in advance, and I apologize if this is a dumb newb question, I just want to make sure I order the right ones! I tried searching but wasn't able to find anything definitive.

#30 ·
Yeah, so far so good with them as-is. I'm not sure if I'll bother leveling them. I kind of like the slight angle...

#31 ·
You're exactly right, I just couldn't stand how my truck looked and the view I saw when I looked in them. I had to do it so it wouldn't drive me :cookoo[1]:

#32 ·
They're excellent

I am real happy with mine. Didn't level because happy with the way they are. Didn't have to take the door panel off to put them on -- plug right there. I wish all swaps or add-on were this easy. Also, no vibration either and the heat and motors work great too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.