Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

!! Towing Pictures !! *** Post Them Up ***

3M views 8K replies 2K participants last post by  jdwarren 
#1 ·

See less See more
#8,313 ·
Full set of Jake’s a arms, 4” portals, sitting on 35’s. It’s a big unit. Dude I bought it off of spent 50k plus on it. It’s built like a tank. The mod list is a mile long.

View attachment 1123451
View attachment 1123450
mine been eye balling thumper fab lift for mine. 😂

debating on small leveling kit and 30’s now though. these things are worst then trucks

#8,316 ·
They really are. I love/hate it. I think I’m gonna sell this one and get a cab model next season.
full cab enclosure is where it’s at buddy.

highly recommend ac. Mine only has heat but the next one will have AC as well.

#8,317 ·
#8,319 ·
I've got 1,200 miles on it and pricing out new 5er hitches. Shame GM changed the pattern.

Anyone looking for an auto slider hitch for a 2017-2019 GM short bed puck setup? I even have a custom 3" riser base on it to increase bed clearance.

#8,320 ·
Just got home from 13 days out. 7100 miles. Moving other people’s trailers this trip. The all aluminum conestoga was really cool. There aren’t my hot shot stogas out there. Towed great. The big enclosed trailer is a mobile command center for Cali fire department made by a custom trailer shop down the street from me in Clearwater Florida. The hose trailer was a directional drill company working on a plant in Iowa to move cow pee for def plant.

#8,323 ·
Cloud Wheel Sky Tire Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Car
Ecoregion Map World Terrestrial plant Electric blue

Just got home from 13 days out. 7100 miles. Moving other people’s trailers this trip. The all aluminum conestoga was really cool. There aren’t my hot shot stogas out there. Towed great. The big enclosed trailer is a mobile command center for Cali fire department made by a custom trailer shop down the street from me in Clearwater Florida. The hose trailer was a directional drill company working on a plant in Iowa to move cow pee for def plant.

#8,328 ·
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Sky Land vehicle

Rolling shot a friend got coming home from a pull this summer

#8,338 ·
I’ve noticed those “words” below most, if not all, pictures. I think it’s some low intelligence AI algorithm that has been plugged in to the picture attachment function of the forum.

Reactions: jdwarren
#8,342 ·
Some of the worst white out conditions I ever drove in were on 40 in NM a few years ago. Absolutely had no idea where I was going for a while. Think that was right out of Moriarty, iirc. I guess you made it through ok?

I know you're past it already but if you come back east on 40, the Petro at Milan, NM makes a great green chile with chicken. It's actually one truckstop food item that's affordable. Once I found it, I could never drive by there without stopping for a cup of it.

Real bummer on the thieves. I have zero use for them. I was always glad I never came up on anyone taking any of my stuff. I have a feeling it would not have went well.

#8,344 ·
I feel ya. It's a personal violation as my wife put it. We've been camping in all sorts of campgrounds together for 22 years. Year before last out side of Indy someone broke into our 5th wheel belly and cleaned it out. Tried to get in the camper but was unsuccessful. it sucks. Really sorry to hear about your father's gifted tools being involved, makes it worse.

#8,345 ·
I have no use for a thief. Even worse is the fact that most truck tool boxes only use one of abut 10 key numbers thus thieves only need to order and have a few keys, then look on the lock of the box and the number they need is printed right there. They might change the numbers, but the cut is still one of 10 or so for truck boxes across the brands.

My camper keys with different numbers still unlock one of my tool boxes.

You can try Momentary Switch Cam Lock - KeyALike Ready or Super RV Cam Lock - PACLOCK to try and find a lock that will fit your toolbox that uses a different key vs the std ones everyone has a copy of. Even changing to the Global or Bauer ones will help since they are a completely different style.

Reactions: blythkd1
#8,352 ·

Trailer trailering trailers. This turned to be a bust. It was told I was getting 3, showed up and this is what they gave me. I told guys no way it was 28,000lbs. Said they know their stuff. I said ok, I am about 99% sure that’s gonna be 32k. Strapped it down, off to the cat scale I went. 31,700. Went back and have the load back. Totally weight was right at 41,000. Too heavy for my tag.

#8,353 ·
sounds like there trying to get some sucks to deliver a free trailer for them at the drivers risk. did the pull the fourth or did you have to find another load