Link works! :thumb

#6,018 ·
#6,019 ·
64 ford 37,000 original miles.

Attachments

#6,027 ·
#6,026 ·
Night Sky Transport Vehicle Tree

Load of hay I use to haul 3-4 times a week over Snoqualmie pass in Wa. drove over the scales at just shy of 35,000 lbs

#6,030 ·
Yukon GT

Attachments

#6,032 ·

:thumb

#6,039 ·
2015 Chevy 3500HD Duramax
- Cognito 4", UCA's, Braces, Fox Res Performace Shocks, Rear Deaver Add-A-Pack, Helper Bags, American Force 20" wheels, Toyo AT2 295/65r20 tires

This rig is bad a$$ and rides great!

#6,034 ·
#6,037 ·
27 Foot toy hauler, 6300 lbs...

This is my "little" set up. Not that much weight unloaded. I'll have to see what it is when I get it all loaded up on my next trip.

I couldn't tell much of a difference with the "tow mode" on or off, other than it shifted at different points. The engine could handle the load on either setting. I think with more weight the tow mode will be a big help.

I did notice the gas mileage per gallon would drop a bunch when I activated the tow mode. The difference was 12 mpg and then 9 mpg. What MPGs are you guys getting?

Attachments

#6,038 ·
This is my "little" set up. Not that much weight unloaded. I'll have to see what it is when I get it all loaded up on my next trip.

I couldn't tell much of a difference with the "tow mode" on or off, other than it shifted at different points. The engine could handle the load on either setting. I think with more weight the tow mode will be a big help.

I did notice the gas mileage per gallon would drop a bunch when I activated the tow mode. The difference was 12 mpg and then 9 mpg. What MPGs are you guys getting?
Not sure on the new ones, but on the older trucks it doesnt effect motor tuning, just shift points and converter lockup.

#6,044 ·
My first time towing my new to me 5th wheel, before this I have only towed via hitch so it was quiet nice. Just need a set of airbags to resolve the slight squat. This summer I plan on tandem towing either a boat or a trailer with atv's behind the 5th wheel well see.

#6,047 ·
Last years purchase

Attachments