Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Sights from Over the Road...

487K views 2K replies 355 participants last post by  Yumadavis 
#1 ·
Post 'em up! Let's see the oddities you've seen from your travels Over the Road. :beer

Things YOU HAVE SEEN, not what Google saw. :Smack

1st thing this morning, I passed this Peterbilt.

A second glance as I passed.....Damn! They'll let anybody drive a Truck these Days!

See less See more
#7 ·
its being towed...

#8 ·
not sure how this will turn out... i was near Portland, OR and saw this guy with antlers tied to the front of his bicycle

#10 ·
From a distance, it looks like a buck laying on the roof with his head up looking forward. :rof

I seen this in Houston, Texas near downtown. Not really sure what the hell it is, but this guy had a sack of quick mix concrete on the back porch (truck bed) :confused::rof

Is it an insect?? :confused: He seems happy and at peace cruisin' and stylin' down the road. :D

#9 ·
I seen this in Houston, Texas near downtown. Not really sure what the hell it is, but this guy had a sack of quick mix concrete on the back porch (truck bed) :confused::rof

#233 ·
I thought we only got those goof balls in Calif. :rolleyes:

#11 ·
Yeah.. Did yeah notice the wind chimes on the back porch ??? :rof

#13 ·
:rof Cool thread!

This one I took in georgia.. It was ACTUALLY hooked up the the van :rolleyes:

This one I took when I was taking my gf home a month ago.

#16 ·
First time seeing caribou up close. I dang near creamed them on the road. This was on my drive up to alaska.

and here are just a couple of cool pictures i got when i was driving.

#33 ·
Those are Big Horn sheep. Just small ones no big rams

#18 · (Edited)
Deer in Texas are like weeds...very prolific. These are watchin' me work.

This guy was watchin' me work one morning while eating breakfast...spills from the bird feeder.

What do you think this is?

#19 ·
"Come on Boys...Let's go for a Ride!"

There's another one in his lap, sittin' on the tank, the top of it's head over the right shoulder. :D
:cookoo:Smack

#24 ·
Small Texas White Tail Deer, they're here by the millions. :D

#25 ·
Oh I got it now, I thought originally you were replying to my post, so I said I didn't think the ones in my pics were deer. :rof Completely agree with you that those are white tail in yours. Sorry for the :hijacked

#26 ·
Gluttonous

:motor Most people dream of one day owning a Harley.

This guy went a little overboard, I think. :idkidk

:funny

#27 ·
:motor Most people dream of one day owning a Harley.

Harley Davidson... The worlds most efficient way to turn Gasoline into noise without the harmful side effects of Horse Power! :rof

"Dream" of a owning a Hardly Dependable? Sounds like a NIGHTMARE to me!

SPORTBIKES UNITE! :neener

#29 ·
How many miles per bale does it get? :smoking1

#35 ·
Saturday I was on the 15 Fwy and saw a bike- Harley-? It had a funny looking exhaust-- you know-- the kind that stick up at a 45 degrees-- got closer and it had three pipes sticking up on the left rear side -- As I pulled along side, they were not exhaust-- the guy had 3 BIG TRUCK AIR HORNS on the bike - sticking up by the back wheel. Wish I could have got a picture.

#36 ·
Do you mean long horns? No they aren't. Can't remember what they are called but they are actually native to Africa I believe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.