Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

ats or ppe rebuild kit?

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Dirtymax6384 
#1 ·
im ordering a rebuild kit for my 05 drama soon and originally i was going to go with the ats stage 5 kit it holds up to 800rwhp but then i saw the ppe stage 4 kit and it says its good up to 850wrhp and its the same price. i was wondering who makes the better kit out of the two and what one I'm better off going with

#2 ·
Ppe would be better but a built crate trans is the best option

#5 ·
The guys at Synthetic are getting me a trans built for my 05 right now at a killer price that they said will hold 850 whp. Give them a call.

#7 ·
where are they located I'm from jersey

#6 ·
Suncoast would be my 1st choice, PPE my 2nd choice, (although both are great choices if you have a good builder) and I wouldn't even bother with ATS. I don't believe I have ever heard anything good about their stuff.

#8 ·
yea I'm leaning toward sun coast now that I've done more research on them its going to cost more but its going to be the best kit

#9 ·
We are in Georgia but we send a crate transmission to your front door or to the shop doing the install if you have question feel free to contact me on here or call me 512-734-6384

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.