Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

****Words of Wisdom from MikeL **** READ THIS KIDDO'S

10K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  theunderlord 
#1 · (Edited)
I took this from another thread.. but it needs to be stickied.

Seems some of you guys are buying real crap. Be carefull. Valve bodys in the Allison work well with the Transgo shift kit only. There is nothing else worth a shit. ATS copilot work for racing if they use the Transgo with modifications. BD sells a valve body with a Transgo and G solenoid defeat, which is worthless. Valve body mods don't do shit if you play hard. Think I haven't tested this stuff? Believe what you will. It's your money.
My buddy Gtmax has a little experience with this stuff. Think maybe he has done a couple. of Allis. :rof:drink:D
You guys all know who I am and at this time I have no vendor status. I am not here selling anything, but I am telling the truth. You worked hard for your money and so should the vendor selling you a product. A Suncoast salesman might have gotten a little carried away selling billet shafts and such to bring that price to an unrealistic level, but just tell them you don't need the hardcore stuff. I talk to a lot of you guys and some of you have these visions o 800+ hp. The guy you are talking to thinks you are really going to do this when in reality you probably won't and don't need the heavy stuff.

Try and settle down with your thoughts and be more realistic when you talk to these sales reps. When and if the time comes for hardcore parts, you can add them later. Meanwhile, a well built trans by one of the good guys that have been here for years taking care of everyone will do everything you need.
:drink:rockin:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.