Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

big dipper info?

24K views 76 replies 40 participants last post by  CrazyCanuck 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
:drinkwell this spring i think ill be doin my trans 5th is startin to slip when it starts to build boost so i know most of u guys rec big dipper but i cant seem to find him online or anything could some one give me his contact info so i can get a price. and if u guys had urs done what did it run u thanks gents

edit: http://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/members/12679.html

^ that's his user account. - kevin

#2 ·
410-960-6015

he probably wont answer but he will call you back... hes the best and i highly recommend him

#9 ·
He's a real shop. Doesn't advertise, because there's no reason too. People's word of mouth is the best thing. And that's all the proof you need Dont get me wrong, there's others out there that are real good, but this is his main thing.

#7 ·
hes in Baltimore maryland.

hes more of a side job type guy... he gets the job done but hes not very commercialized ;)

#8 ·
FYI i have dibbs on George this Saturday..working on my /truck/Trans!!

#11 ·
A guy like him gets so many calls.. if i was him i would pick 2x a day for call backs or i bet he cant get anything done!

#12 ·
thats why he doesnt answer.

#21 ·
it all depends on what you want/need george is a good dude he'll do his best to work a build around your budget (long as its reasonable)

#15 ·
I would save up about 4,500.00....it doesn't cost that much, but gas, taxi fares if you don't want to wait there, food, sight seeing, etc... that's a good ballpark. Me and my cuz blew about 300.00 in 6 hours of waiting EASILY....

#20 ·
#17 ·
I dont think he uses a specific kit (I may be wrong) most good builder keep what they actually do to them under wraps but im sure you can get a deep pan

#18 ·
I would assume its an option. it could be 4g, it could be 9g. It all depends on what options you make. They add up quick.

#24 ·
Its lookin like thats were Ill take my truck :cool:

#25 ·
Im supposed to go to George for a trans go Jr this Saturday..spoke to him he said it was a go ..but since i havent been able to reach him to confirm his address. His phone says message box is full and cannot leave a message .. i text him with no response..Oh well..gonna need to find someone else i guess :(

#27 ·
He got back to me!! All is good!

#30 ·
Your best bet is to contact him and ask.:thumb 410-960-6015 Different variables will dictate the cost. I will tell you this though, expect to pay somewhere between 4-5 grand. You will get a bullet proof trans from George.:drink

#31 ·
i wouldn't say bullet proof he doesn't like that term lol he'll go on to explain there's no such thing anytime you start making more and more power the risk to grenade something is always there but anyway he builds one hell of a badass alli

#34 ·
I dont believe George gets into tuning, but contact him to verify this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.