LLY turbo upgrade - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Turbo's Stock and Aftermarket. Place for all your turbo questions

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2011, 03:44 PM   eBay Motors  #1 (permalink)

LLY turbo upgrade

I am wanting to upgrade my stock turbo but I am not sure what to go with. I though about a garret drop in replacement. or an auroa 3000 or 4000 I dont tow a alot but when I do I want somethin reliable. Also I amm hopin to get around 600 rwhp. What is my best option.
04LLY. K&N Intake- EFI Live 5 position by IdahoRob-Sinister Diesel EGR Delete- PPE stage V tranny- Triple Disk Converter- MBRP 5 inch Stainless to an MBRP Monster 8 inch tip- resonator plugged- 3 inch intercooler pipes- Profab y-bridge- S&B mouthpiece-FASS 150gph- Autometer Sport Comp 2 Pyro and Boost guages- Cognito leveling kit and UCA's- PPE Tie Rod Sleeves- Empire Diesel Center Link- Rough Country Add-a-Leaf- Bilstein 5100's Front and Rear- homemade traction bars-Mickey Thompson ATZ 285/75/R16
Farmer93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2011, 03:45 PM   eBay Motors  #2 (permalink)
saw what you did there
Lifetime Supporting Member

are you set on a single?
6K Lows, 3K Fogs, Tint.
CLICK BEFORE YOU POST!

theunderlord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2011, 03:47 PM   eBay Motors  #3 (permalink)

give danville performance a call(317) 745-2428 its capable of 600rwhp with supporting mods
2005 white cclb 4x4 leveled 20"bmf novakanes with 305/55/20 nitto terra grapplers, danville 2.6 68mm stage 2 turbo, danville modded lbz cp3, danville 60% injectors, lbz mp,all season egr delete,pcv reroute, efi live,ppe fuel fittings race valve fass150 hd lift pump banks techni cooler with ic tubes ppe manifolds and up pipes grizzly locker danville tierods sleeves cognito braces and super steer danville traction bars and suspension stops suncoast gmax5 trans with billet input and output shafts and 1056 tc danville t case pump upgrade merchant t case brace edge insight S&B intake and 5"mbrp exhaust,amp research power steps efi live v2 TUNED BY MARK BROVIAK 650 rwhp 1200 torque
swifty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2011, 03:48 PM   eBay Motors  #4 (permalink)
saw what you did there

Quote:
Originally Posted by swifty View Post
give danville performance a call(317) 745-2428 its capable of 600rwhp with supporting mods
what is, their phone number?
6K Lows, 3K Fogs, Tint.
CLICK BEFORE YOU POST!

theunderlord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2011, 03:50 PM   eBay Motors  #5 (permalink)
Duramax Lifetime Supporter

What are your plans for the truck? Are you going to do some sled pulling and drag racing. Or just want to have fun on the street. Are you thinking that maybe later on you might want to go with twins? We have some good turbo options. If you have any questions then I would be more than glad to answer them for you.
Danville Performance Specializing in GM Performance including Duramax Diesels from stock to Full out competition trucks. Custom EFILive tuning, In house Dynojet 224LC Dyno, Custom Danville Performance Turbos including VGT's, Modded LBZ CP3's, Sled pulling setup and parts, competition built motors, etc... For more details Call Larry, Matt, or Mark at 317-745-8587
www.DanvillePerformance.com
duramaxxin73 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2011, 05:41 PM   eBay Motors  #6 (permalink)
DF Sponsors

For your LLy you would want my 2.6 Stg2 turbo. It will get you the power that you are looking for without the expensive of an aftermarket kit and is a drop in replacement turbo. There is no waiting for it to spool up as it is faster than stock. With enough fuel it will do 650hp and has gone 11.93@111mph. It is a great choice for your stock motor.

Specializing in Duramaxs from stock to Full Race!
Custom Danville Performance Turbos including VGT's, Modded LBZ CP3's, Sled pulling setup and parts, etc...
www.DanvillePerformance.com www.youtube.com/markbroviakdp
MarkBroviak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2011, 05:41 PM   eBay Motors  #7 (permalink)
Duramax Forum Supporter
Supporting Member

Twinz
blaineGMC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-20-2011, 06:24 PM   eBay Motors  #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkBroviak View Post
For your LLy you would want my 2.6 Stg2 turbo. It will get you the power that you are looking for without the expensive of an aftermarket kit and is a drop in replacement turbo. There is no waiting for it to spool up as it is faster than stock. With enough fuel it will do 650hp and has gone 11.93@111mph. It is a great choice for your stock motor.
thanks for taking over Mark I miss daily driving a stg2
Danville Performance Specializing in GM Performance including Duramax Diesels from stock to Full out competition trucks. Custom EFILive tuning, In house Dynojet 224LC Dyno, Custom Danville Performance Turbos including VGT's, Modded LBZ CP3's, Sled pulling setup and parts, competition built motors, etc... For more details Call Larry, Matt, or Mark at 317-745-8587
Old 01-22-2011, 06:10 AM   eBay Motors  #9 (permalink)

I am wantin to do some sled pullin but mostly streeet fun and towing
04LLY. K&N Intake- EFI Live 5 position by IdahoRob-Sinister Diesel EGR Delete- PPE stage V tranny- Triple Disk Converter- MBRP 5 inch Stainless to an MBRP Monster 8 inch tip- resonator plugged- 3 inch intercooler pipes- Profab y-bridge- S&B mouthpiece-FASS 150gph- Autometer Sport Comp 2 Pyro and Boost guages- Cognito leveling kit and UCA's- PPE Tie Rod Sleeves- Empire Diesel Center Link- Rough Country Add-a-Leaf- Bilstein 5100's Front and Rear- homemade traction bars-Mickey Thompson ATZ 285/75/R16
Farmer93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2011, 01:31 PM   eBay Motors  #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer93 View Post
I am wantin to do some sled pullin but mostly streeet fun and towing
the stage 2 would be a good set up for you then. Thats what I ran when my puller was still my daily driver/weekend sled puller, and I had very good results with it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.