Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Duramax lml hunt for hp stock trans!

9K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  1TRIKHD 
#1 ·
Ill be putting together some information for you guys looking to Push LML'S. Im working with Scott from SDP, and Korey's tuning to make this happen. Ill have Dyno numbers as well once this is all said and done. I will be putting pictures on my build thread. so sub to both please in case I forget.

My truck will be in the shop form August 8th-August 19th

List of Mods:
-CP3 SPORTSMAN CONVERSION
-BW S369SXE WITH Y BRIDGE AND IC PIPING
-PPEI ECM AND TCM TUNES
-30% OVER EXXERGY INJECTORS
-EVERYTHING POWDERCOATED WHITE

We are guessing I will be just shy of 700HP, an LML he just finished with the s369sxe on STOCK fuel made 640HP on the Dyno.

I will keep everyone posted on my numbers, Stock Transmission my friends. Yes, I know it wont last forever

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I like seeing all this work headed Scotts way from us Washington folks. Cant wait to see how it turns out!

#3 ·
Yup^ Ive been working with scott before he even was in a shop. We would meet in parking lots in tacoma and seattle and tune my old LB7 haha

#4 ·
Michael your truck has a nig single on it now? Last time I saw that thing you were trying to sell it a few years ago I think right?

#5 ·
A nig single hahaa but yea it has 467.7. As for selling it, nope i have never thought about it haha.

#6 ·
I was thinking brandon steepy, I just looked back on our FB group page! Looks good tho man

#7 ·
Picking up my truck this saturday, which is also when The Northwest Dyno Circuit is hosting an event at SDP. Hopefully I will have some numbers for you guys!

Reactions: M.A.M.
#9 · (Edited)
Going to be a whole different truck bud. I'm in for some numbers n results. I'm doing the same thing of pushing the stocker. Have a 10mm here, pulling the sticks for 60s or 100s n trying to decide on a 72, 2.5 workstock legal, or 75mm. The other truck must have had a cp3 atleast cause there is no way any cp4 would make 640 let alone 550. Highest I've seen/heard of was 536 on stock cp4. They just can't supply the volume of fuel you need. With the sticks, sportsman, and 69mm you should break 700. Stock lml sticks will do 700, they're equivalent to a 30% to 60% over on previous years depending on who you ask.

#14 ·
Ya it had a cp3 sportsman! I can't decide what tune I want to run, Ill ask scott when I get there, I'm not shifting so I don't see why I wouldn't run the hottest tune

#17 ·
Quick update: Ill be running aaron's tuning from all in truck performance.

#21 ·
Hey guys, sorry for the long awaited update, have almost 10k miles on stock trans and motor with aarons tuning. Finally got on Scotts dyno.

First run 4 months ago was 587/1127

I wanted more so aaron adjusted my tuning, but I don't want to blow my trans up yet or my motor. so here are some new results. with 3 different tunes. Im very happy with it! I could push it a little more. But until I build my trans and do something with my rods, I don't see any reason to push it yet.

Attachments

Reactions: 1TRIKHD
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.