6"lift 37s? - Page 3 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Wheels & Tires Discuss what wheels & tires are right for you.
Sponsored by:

DuramaxForum.com is the premier Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2012, 04:31 PM   eBay Motors  #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymaxxx03 View Post
22x9.5
Oh. Mine are 20x9.5s i think.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 04:36 PM   eBay Motors  #22 (permalink)

I have 355/65/18 terra grapplers (37x14) with 6" rough country and the front is nosediving a bit with zero rubbing or trimming but I do gave a ranchhand front bumper which don't hang down as much as a factory one so that might be why it don't hit
Old 12-06-2012, 05:21 PM   eBay Motors  #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevenmc89 View Post
I have 355/65/18 terra grapplers (37x14) with 6" rough country and the front is nosediving a bit with zero rubbing or trimming but I do gave a ranchhand front bumper which don't hang down as much as a factory one so that might be why it don't hit
Yea i think if i put a different front bumper on mine i wouldn't have any problem at all.

Old 12-06-2012, 10:01 PM   eBay Motors  #24 (permalink)

Yea they increase clearance a lot since there is no bull crap plastic and flemsy metal hanging down like the stock bumper. I have the legend series and I have hit 3 does at the same time and hit road signs running 50+ with out leaving a single dent only a couple scratches on the powder coat. Best 1200 ever spent!
Old 12-07-2012, 12:39 AM   eBay Motors  #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Yea they increase clearance a lot since there is no bull crap plastic and flemsy metal hanging down like the stock bumper. I have the legend series and I have hit 3 does at the same time and hit road signs running 50+ with out leaving a single dent only a couple scratches on the powder coat. Best 1200 ever spent!
Do you have any pics of it? Holy crap you hit 3 at the same time? Lol.

Old 12-07-2012, 02:03 AM   eBay Motors  #26 (permalink)
DuramaxForum Veteran

I have the 6 inch zone lift and was running 35s and then decided to go 37s so I Juss changed torsion keys and added 2 inch add a leaf in the back and still had to trim in the front a little, I'm running a -25mm offset wheel
2004 lb7 ccsb 4x4. Efi live tuned by Rob at ATP, Built trans by Brad at Calvins Auto, Wehrli custom fab s475/stock twin turbo kit, ARP head studs, tie rod sleeves, cognito idler/pitman arm braces, cognito traction bars, airdog 165, turbo horn, LML driver side manifold, cat fuel filter adapter 1r-0749, installed cab lights and tow mirrors. NBS back seats. 6 inch zone offroad lift lowered down and running 305/55/20, optima red tops, Mbrp 5 inch turbo back straight pipe exhaust.

Soon to come: Built motor
dieseladdiction23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-07-2012, 07:58 AM   eBay Motors  #27 (permalink)

I'll have to make a photobucket then I'll upload a pic of if. Yep I was going home one night to my old house and 3 does were standing in the middle of the road and I couldn't stop in time. It demolished 2 of them and I had to shoot the third one but the road signs were just for fun while we were under the influence of a few cold ones lol
Old 12-07-2012, 08:26 AM   eBay Motors  #28 (permalink)

Old 12-08-2012, 10:55 PM   eBay Motors  #29 (permalink)

Quote:

That looks sweet man!! I like that bumper i definitely wanna get one like that for mine.

Old 12-10-2012, 11:43 PM   eBay Motors  #30 (permalink)

Thanks man I've had one on my past two trucks and love them. It would look good on your red truck
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.