so i got new tires and i relearned the tire pressure like it said to in the book....u know
1. Set parking break
2. Turn ign to on/run with the engine OFF
3. On you remote press the lock and unlock at the same time for aprox 5 seconds. The horn will sound twice to signal the reciever is in learn mode and TIRE LEARNING ACTIVE message displayed on the DIC.
If you dont have keyless entry press the DIC button that looks like a check mark. The horn will sound twice to signal the reciever is in learn mode and TIRE LEARNING ACTIVE message displayed on the DIC.
4. Start with the driver side front tire.
5. Activate the TPMS sensor by increasing or decreasing the tires air pressure for five seconds, or until a horn chirp sounds. It may take up to 30 seconds to chirp, this confirms the sensor code has been matched to the new tire and wheel position.
6. Next passenger front repeat step 5.
7. Next passenger rear repeat step 5.
8. Next driver side rear repeat step 5. The horn will sound twice to indicate that it is no longer in tire learning mode.
9. Turn ign OFF
And today when i turned my truck on the light was on and said check left and right rear tire pressure!?!?!?!HELP