Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Hankook Dynapro ATM?

6K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  CA88 
#1 ·
Is anybody runnin Hankook Dynapro ATM? Or know how they run loaded, off-road, etc? Gotta buddy that had them on his truck but gotta bigger wheels and tires. Is the only reason I'm considering them just cause it'll b cheap and they have pretty good tread still left. Any info is appreciated. Thanks n advance.

#2 ·
I ran a set on my 04 prior to selling it. Had roughly 20k on them with 70% of those miles towing a 15k fifth wheel. Rode nice, were wearing extremely well and Id guess by the shape they were in when it sold there wouldn't have been an issue getting another 20k easy out of them. They were a 325/65/18. Id have got them for my dually but they didn't come in the size I wanted in a 22.

#3 ·
Had some on my work truck, they held up good to the gravel roads,and they wore pretty good. After about 40,000 miles they had a bubble on the bead of both tires. Tire guy said he had several of them come back like mine. Dealer told him they just had a bad run of tires.

#4 ·
Cool. Thanks for the info. Sounds like a good tire.

#5 ·
I got another question. How do they handle the road? They give a smooth ride? Etc…?

#6 ·
Handled the road fine with a utility bed full of pipe fittings and tools, didn't think they were noisy at all, and rode smooth

#8 ·
I've got a set on my truck. I don't like them, mainly because they always look flat and they're an inch shorter than other brands of the same size. I run 80 psi in the tires all the time because the sidewalls squat so much. They seem to be wearing ok, but they came with the truck when I bought it, so I don't know how many miles are on them.

#9 ·
Do they still give a good ride down the road? And off-road?

#10 ·
The truck rides terrible, but I think that's because of the pressure. I had it on muddy roads today and it did good. We had 4 inches of rain overnight so the roads were soft. They don't seem to be a bad tire, but I'll be buying a different brand when I wear these out.

#11 ·
See the only reason I'm considering these tires is cause I can get them on a deal. They have good tread left still. I got mud tires now and my truck rides like a dually and lookin for something to give a better ride. I'm due for new tires anyway. So if I decide not to get these. I'm goin with Mickey Thompson atz p3. I've heard they r a good tire all around.

#13 ·
Dang that looks good! U like them? Are they the ATMs?

#14 ·
I had a set on my old 99 3/4 ton chevy 4x4, I thought they were a good tire, rode good, handling was good, no wandering when pulling a trailer, my dad has that truck now and the tires are still holding up great.

#15 ·
i have the 325/60/r20 i tow 12-14k during the landscaping season(not long distance/highway miles) they did great. they look great when they are that wide. and ride great. really plush in my opinion. they do great on the road. they did good in snow, and they shed dirt and grime fairly well if your not in serious mud. definitely not a mud tire. but one of the best a/t's available in this size imo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.