Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Finally got 35's on her!

3K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  QACZ71 
#1 ·
After a lot of people questions measuring more questions and some cutting I got my 35" Exo Grapplers put on this morning and got the alignment checked. There is some rub at full lock and probably need to move the front of the liner further forward like another member did. So far like the tires they have a slight humm to them on the highway will have a good test of them on a up coming road trip.

See less See more
#2 ·
Good looking truck and a good looking tire! I recently ditched my 33" Cooper A/T street tires for some 32" Toyo M/Ts. Man did I miss the look and SOUND of a mud terrain tire haha.. 35s on a stock, leveled truck is a little big for my taste, but I do like the way they look on those factory 20s!

#3 ·
:thumbb

#4 ·
Pretty good humm at 80 out of them, but definitely not as bad as a full blown mud tire. Handled well running empty down the highway with little more roll than the stock tires, which was expected. We'll see how she tows medium light loads in the next couple of days.

Other than full lock I haven't had them rub anywhere with a little more that a small fender mod even at awkward angles.

#6 ·
Not really a mud tire the voids are fairly tight on the treads, but deeper and bigger blocks than an AT. Nitto describes them as a tweener tire and I'd have to agree. I liked all siping in them for extra traction in the wet and ice. We will see how that goes later this year.

#8 ·
I order them from eBay seller vitorewheelandtire they were $1255 shipped to the house and had them mounted/balanced at Discount. May look and see if they have them listed or call and see if they can get them for you.

#10 ·
Yes about an inch of rake which should be sufficient for most of the towing I do.

#13 ·
I have had zero issues with cactus or rocks in the Arizona deserts. They do pick up some small rocks when on gravel roads but not bad.

I have about 15000 miles on them with about 1/2 my miles towing a utility trailer or my 26 foot toy hauler loaded with a side by side. No issues with any squirm and they ride smooth and quiet. I have been very impressed with the tires.

Here is a photo from our camp trip last weekend up north:

#14 ·
Were you changing the oil on SxS? Lol

Good to hear because the road getting into and around the in laws has a lot of both.

#15 ·

Guess the rocks took more of a toll on the tires than I thought. Have a inquiry to Nitto about it to see what's up.

Also has anyone notice the tire pressure varying on larger tires more than small/stock size. Been playing with tire pressure and when they get heated up after a bit on the road the pressure comes up 7-8psi.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.