Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

22x9.5 Mavericks with +25 offsets and 35x12.5 Toyo MT's

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  jwcgmc1985 
#1 ·
Disclaimer: I have searched the threads, and had no luck finding someone with this rim and a 4-6 lift. Sorry if it has been posted already.

Have seen these rims on levelled trucks within the forum, but not lifted, and not with these tires. Wanted to know if they will clear the spindle and UCA, stock or aftermarket- planning on running a Cognito 4-6 set on 4 or just higher if absolutely necessary. Shouldn't need aftermarket UCA's for correct ball joint angle, but might need them to clear rims and tires. Very stuck on these rims and tires, and this offset as I drive on gravel and enjoy nice paint. Want to go with a lift for the ride and proper suspension geometry. Would look at a CST 3-6 STL as well. So my questions are:

Will rims with this much back spacing and this size tire work with a Cognito 4-6?
If so will I need there UCA's?
Also which shock, deavers, and air bag kits combos are guys most happy with? Really want a good ride.

Truck is a 2017 2500

Thanks

#2 ·
FYI have tried calling Cognito and had no luck-left a voicemail with my number and haven't gotten anywhere. Also messaged them my number on Instagram. Dont really have a good local dealer in my area to ask either (Saskatchewan)

#3 ·
You shouldn't have any issues with that setup

People run that size tire and similar lift range on wider wheels

I have those exact wheels and I'm running 37x13.5 (irrelevant), but next week I'll be going back to 325/50r22 Trail Grapplers, which is basically the same size you want

Here's a fellow member that's leveled with the setup you want, so you being lifted will not have any major issues, so you can keep your stock UCA's installed, not sure on trimming, I run old body styles

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.