$500 reward stolen lift pump - Page 2 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
01-04.5 LB7 Duramax Powertrain Discussion of components that are directly involved in the power production and all that is needed to get and keep the truck moving . Engine , Transmission, Etc.

45Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-17-2019, 11:59 AM

My wife walked out for work about two weeks ago to someone inside our F250. Now I walk her out to her car and am up when she gets home if she works late. My whole neighborhood has changed in a matter of a few years. I have wondered why I had never heard of a lift pump being stolen. I'm from Detroit so I know what people will steal. Kennedy lift pumps are small and cant be seen unless you crawl around under the truck. I efueld my F250 and thankfully the pump and filter head fit up high too so they can't really be seen unless you get down and look.

2003 Silverado 155K. S&S stock SAC injectors, Kennedy dual lift with mega filter, aFe intake, the rest is bone stock.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-17-2019, 12:52 PM
Duramax Forum Supporter

Sad that we have to guard everything we've worked for. I live in a neighborhood where the word on the street is that everybody in the 'hood owns a gun so the lowlifes find safe, gun-free areas for easy pickin's. I hope they were nice enough to not drain your tank while they were at it....

2004.5 GMC SLT 4X4 CCLB LLY Ally, some mystery stuff, trans by Mike L, Magnaflow DP, Ride Rites, LBZ turbo inlet mod, AD II 165, po' man CAI, HIDs, stock height, Cognito tie rods, Bilstein 5100s, Isspros, H2 wheels with Toyo OC 285-70-17s, B&W turnover & Companion, Prodigy P3, dog snot on windows......

Sent from my antique HP DV7-4183cl with Radeon HD5470 graphics, Beats Audio and Blu-ray drive.....
post #13 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-17-2019, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLY Cat View Post
Sad that we have to guard everything we've worked for. I live in a neighborhood where the word on the street is that everybody in the 'hood owns a gun so the lowlifes find safe, gun-free areas for easy pickin's. I hope they were nice enough to not drain your tank while they were at it....
I live in Arizona where EVERYONE owns a gun. I would hate to zap someone over a lift pump and spend the next 5 years and 500k trying to defend my actions. I'm surrendering and moving to another state and into the boonies.

2003 Silverado 155K. S&S stock SAC injectors, Kennedy dual lift with mega filter, aFe intake, the rest is bone stock.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-17-2019, 01:07 PM
DuramaxForum Veteran

I feel like its someone you know or knows of you . Someone needed a LP and knew just where to find one . Is start with my inner circle if I was in your position . I'm sorry this has happened to you I hope your daughter doesn't feel it too much xmas morning
AlisoBob and gigal like this.

2002 2500HD 4x4 ccsb
EFI live Idaho Rob
LBZ CP3 and regulator
4'' lift
Ultra Predators
Toyo RT's
WHEN GUNS ARE OUTLAWED I'LL BE THE OUTLAW !!
post #15 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-17-2019, 01:18 PM
J83
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTEEMAX View Post
I feel like its someone you know or knows of you . Someone needed a LP and knew just where to find one . Is start with my inner circle if I was in your position . I'm sorry this has happened to you I hope your daughter doesn't feel it too much xmas morning
I would really like to think that no one in my inner circle would walk up to my truck, gut the hardware they need off it, and walk away. I would like to think i would keep people like that outside the inner circle lol
JimmyD likes this.

2015 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD 6.6L LML
post #16 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-17-2019, 01:23 PM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Quote:
I feel like its someone you know or knows of you . Someone needed a LP and knew just where to find one.
Nearly all crime, from murder on down, stems from someone you know.

"Random" crime is pretty rare......
Nitro Junkie likes this.
post #17 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-17-2019, 01:25 PM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Quote:
I hope your daughter doesn't feel it too much xmas morning
Splice the hoses together and drive it. Your truck will never know.

Why ruin the kids Xmas, for a toy you probably dont need.......
BIOTEC, ackley and pfloor like this.
post #18 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-17-2019, 01:32 PM
DuramaxForum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by J83 View Post
I would really like to think that no one in my inner circle would walk up to my truck, gut the hardware they need off it, and walk away. I would like to think i would keep people like that outside the inner circle lol
Hence the reason I keep my circle small . I would hate to think that way as well if I was the one missing a LP but usually its someone close to you or someone close to someone close to you . Either way its chicken $hit and someone deserves to have a mud hole stomped in there backside. I hate that these things happen

2002 2500HD 4x4 ccsb
EFI live Idaho Rob
LBZ CP3 and regulator
4'' lift
Ultra Predators
Toyo RT's
WHEN GUNS ARE OUTLAWED I'LL BE THE OUTLAW !!
post #19 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-17-2019, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Goldberg View Post
Happened in Raleigh NC. FASS 165 lift pump stolen off the side of my Duramax in my driveway. $500 in your PayPal/Venmo for verified info. 941-536-5452
I would call the FASS customer service number and report your serial number to them as being stolen. Dean
Nitro Junkie likes this.
post #20 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-17-2019, 02:54 PM
Duramax Lifetime Supporter

We have a cop that lives in our neighborhood that works strange and various hours. No way of telling when he comes and goes in his marked police car.

No crime in our community for some reason.

09 GMC SLT Dually
Steel Gray Metallic
All options except sunroof

Mods so far:

Alcoa 19.5s with Michelin XZE, Centramatics,Tow Mirrors, Chrome Grill Overlay, Rear underseat storage, Mudflaps all corners, 20% Window tint, 6" Oval Steps, B&W Turnover Hitch, B&W Companion Hitch, Sulastics, GM Campaign #PIT3009J, Wireless Console Charging, Bilstein 5100s, Raptor 3602RL
DF DRW Club Member #161
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode