$500 reward stolen lift pump - Page 3 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
01-04.5 LB7 Duramax Powertrain Discussion of components that are directly involved in the power production and all that is needed to get and keep the truck moving . Engine , Transmission, Etc.

45Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-17-2019, 04:25 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Goldberg View Post
Happened in Raleigh NC. FASS 165 lift pump stolen off the side of my Duramax in my driveway. $500 in your PayPal/Venmo for verified info. 941-536-5452
Did you happen to register it with FASS? Call and get the serial number if so. I took a report in the eastern part of the state a couple months ago where a guy said he had his removed at a dealership. FASS was able to provide me with serial number and it was listed as stolen in NCIC, prolly will never find it but if they did not take plugs they would need to call FASS and get it and FASS makes you provide serial numbers

Michael

09 LMM
Leveled, Deleted, and Tinted, 5" Flo-Pro SS, EFI by Kory Willis, PCV Re-route, Fass 150.
US Army Military Police
East Carolina Pirate Alumni
Amsoil Dealer
http://eastcarolinasynth.myamsoil.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-19-2019, 04:31 PM

Dang! I live in Raleigh and have an '03 Duramax too. I've never installed a lift pump on mine, so maybe that's a good thing. Just out of curiosity, what part of town do you live in? I'm NW out 70 towards Umstead.
post #23 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-19-2019, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGorillaLML View Post
I would keep an eye out on fb and craigslist
... and Craigslist. I'm sure it was some local kid.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-19-2019, 07:56 PM

Pm sent to you Martin

2015 GMC 2500 HD Denali, Cooper ST MAXX 35-12.5-20, 5" Rough Country lift, & EGR pocket flares.
post #25 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-19-2019, 08:51 PM

I have a 2013 that I am taking all my crap off of cause my 2020 will be here soon. I am pretty sure it's only a 95gph fass pump but if you want to pay shipping I'll let it go for a reasonable price just hit me back if your interested I am in denver so couldn't be that much and I would ship with no filters as they are due to be replaced lol let me know man I'm sorry I hate crooks my buddy's $700 snap on jump box was just stolen out of his truck cause he forgot to hit the lock button on the fob but the bigger the city the more crime comes with it if I wasn't married to a woman who "this is all she knows" I would be in wyo already everything happens there 20 years later so if they did steal my stuff I wouldn't know for a while lol

ChevyCowboy2013
post #26 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-19-2019, 08:53 PM

Here in Pennsylvania, security is provided by my friends Sig Sauer and Benelli.
jdwarren and APPPQs like this.

2017 GMC Denali HD Duramax - Deep Garnet Metallic Exterior, Cocoa/Dark Sand Interior

Kryptonite Front End Leveling Kit (UCA, Center Link, Tie Rods, Idler, Idler Arm, Idler Bracket, Pitman Arm), Fox Shocks, Bilstein Steering Stabilizer, Front Diff Drop, 20" Fuel Sledge Wheels w/ BFG T/A KO2 285/65s, 2" McGaughy's Drop Shackles, Amsoil Dual Bypass Oil Filters, MBRP Stainless Exhaust, Revolver X2 Tonneau, Morimoto XB LED Fogs, Custom Grille, Wolo Air Horns to Replace Factory Horns, Kleinn Train Horns w/ On-Board Compressor, Edge CTS2, Rostra Heated Rear Seats, Aluminum Liquid Pedals, Mag HyTec Rear Diff Cover, Clear Bra 18", Front Doors Tinted 20%/All Other Windows & Sunroof Tinted 40%, IntelliHaul mirror cameras and front cam.
post #27 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-20-2019, 10:30 AM

someone you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRTEEMAX View Post
I feel like its someone you know or knows of you . Someone needed a LP and knew just where to find one . Is start with my inner circle if I was in your position . I'm sorry this has happened to you I hope your daughter doesn't feel it too much xmas morning
I agree it is a local person who saw you buy this or heard about this from someone, hard to trace but looking for the purchase of the fuel lines may be the a way to find them ask around
post #28 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-20-2019, 11:17 AM
J83
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by paauto View Post
Here in Pennsylvania, security is provided by my friends Sig Sauer and Benelli.
they only help if the guys is polite enough to wake you up with his robbery.

2015 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD 6.6L LML
post #29 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-20-2019, 11:21 AM Thread Starter

I just moved here (N.C.) from from Florida about 1.5 months ago so I dont know many people here yet. Were in a quiet family neighborhood on a dead end street so no through traffic. The filters were visible a bit from the side of the truck so a person who knows what to look for would be able to spot it. I meant to reposition it but didnt get to it, one of those things. Truck came with it installed. I do have the receipt/bill from the purchase & install by previous owner. I've been in touch with a rep. from FASS to track the S/N.

I have to say that a forum member here very generously offered an extra Fass pump he has in the spirit of the holidays. Just wanted to put that out there to thank him again and let people know there are still a lot of decent people out there.
post #30 of 42 (permalink) Old 12-20-2019, 11:28 AM Thread Starter

Actually had multiple offers to help. Thanks guys!
Nitro Junkie likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode