Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Big Changes

16K views 133 replies 22 participants last post by  Northwest Coal Roller 
#1 · (Edited)
Well just got off the phone with Scott over at SDP and I pulled the trigger on his single kit with a S467.7. Now I am just trying to figure out what color powder coating i want on it. My Kryptonite steering upgrades (Dmax Stage 3) will be here this week, along with my UCA's. Needless to say I am beyond excited for all of these goodies, I will be dropping the truck off at SDP at the end of the month for an install. Sorry for a bit of a tease haha

UPDATE: Hey all, well i got a go pro for christmas so i took a few videos this morning. I will get more once the weather drys up more, i had to peddle it alot haha. Hope this works, its my first time uploading a video.
http://vid793.photobucket.com/albums/yy218/michael_helbock1/GOPR0010_zpsac4fn3fy.mp4

http://vid793.photobucket.com/albums/yy218/michael_helbock1/S468_zpsp7ticajg.mp4

#2 ·
Hell, I'm excited for ya. Keep us in the loop.

#4 ·
Very Nice!

#5 ·
Well my steering parts came in last night

Attachments

#6 ·
well i am trying to finalize what color i want to go with, any one have any opinions of colors, or pics they have? these are three that i narrowed it down to as of right now.

Attachments

#7 ·
That Blue looks killer!

#10 ·
This is the site Prismatic Powders i chose the colors. This is such a hard a decision!

#11 ·
That's awesome...

So i just realized that SDP was in P.A. when you said you were going to drop it off... I knew you were in Bothell so i was like dang how far is he going to have to drive for that. I don't know why but i didn't think they were local. Freakin sweet and good to know for down the road.

#12 ·
hahaha yea i guess technically i live in Woodinville now. But a two hour drive is nothin!

#14 ·
Tire Automotive exterior Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle
guess it's time to change again... Or just go with the open look Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Transport

#15 ·
#16 ·
I went with the candy red powdercoat with my kit. It was from HSP though. I think that red or a little off red looks sick under the hood. Just my preference though.

#18 ·
#19 ·
Awww man!! Sweet!

I have an appointment to get a S467.7 and my trans built in Janurary.

#21 ·
I am dropping it off next saturday the 29th right before i head to DC then pick it up the week later

#22 ·
You HAVE to make a few videos..

#23 ·
I will do my best once i get it!

#24 ·
Haha.. please!!

I can't find shit on you tube of a duramax with a s467.7. I'd like to have an idea of how it'll act and sound before hand..

#25 ·
Just an update, I will be picking my truck up tomorrow. I will have a few parts for sale then MBRP DP (300 miles), S&B intake (150 miles), Deviant turbo inlet (150 miles). I will put prices and pics up when I can.

#29 ·
Well I finally picked up the truck from Scott today. All I can say is WOW, it's a whole new truck. The turbo runs like a raped ape once it spools and runs about 49lbs of boost. The front end is solid and have no issues hammering down from a stop in 4 wheel drive. Haven't tried a boosted start yet, I need an alignment. I will work on videos later but have a few pics right now. Vehicle Car Auto part Engine Rim
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part

#30 ·
#32 ·
S467.7 with a 87mm TW and race cover

#34 ·
did you do hx40 style DP?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.