500 hp LB7? - Page 20 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
01-04.5 LB7 Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the 01-04 LB7 Duramax Trucks No Advertising

4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #191 of 194 (permalink) Old 03-23-2018, 11:45 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathpiggy View Post
How is it coming along? Just impatient a bit, still nice build and looking forward to seeing it done!
It's together and running perfectly! The PPE stage 4 with almost 100k on it isn't a fan of the power though 🤣. I will be doing a budget rebuild on the trans in the near future. I'm thinking Raybestos GPZs for C1 and C2, alto G3s for C3 and C4, ratiotek pump and shift springs, new unmodified C2 piston, new internal harness and thrust bearings and any bushings it may need.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Kervin. 04 lb7 with 06 front clip. Built trans, head studs, S366 from EPR, 30% injectors, Idaho Rob tunes, 20X10 BMF Novakanes etc....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #192 of 194 (permalink) Old 03-25-2018, 05:22 AM

Garage
Very good to hear! I enjoyed reading about your build and thank you for posting it.

2003 GMC HD2500, 210K+ miles- EFI Live Tuned by [email protected] Ridgerunner. Fleece 100hp Injectors, Modified IHI Turbo 64mm P&P (yellowchevy), Mishimoto intercooler, PPE Ups and Down, ARP Head Studs, MA Push-rods, Airdog 100, 3.5" Turbo Horn, ported and polished some stuff , Full Flow ported Manifolds, Banks Brake, Banks Big Head (clamped off), Banks 4" Exhaust, Oil Centrifuge, fuel filter and intake heater delete...PPE Stage 3 Tie rods

My truck is 100% Solar Powered! Petroleum is made up of dead Dino's that ate plants, plants eat sunlight. My truck is Solar powered!

Diesel is non-GMO, made with free range animals, Non-RoundUp ready plants, no added colors or flavors- organic at the source, antibiotic free, steroid free...
post #193 of 194 (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 07:49 AM Thread Starter

Well this got completely out of hand. Ended up buying a built motor truck 2 weeks ago and pulled a all nighter last Friday night and swapped the built motor into my truck. The test drive was straight to the track where i left with no boost on a whole new setup and ran a embarrassing 13.2. Definitely going to he back asap, low 11s or bust!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Kervin. 04 lb7 with 06 front clip. Built trans, head studs, S366 from EPR, 30% injectors, Idaho Rob tunes, 20X10 BMF Novakanes etc....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #194 of 194 (permalink) Old 04-03-2019, 07:16 AM

Garage
Glad to see you got it to the track, even though it is frustrating to have a last minute thing impede the outcome. both are nice trucks! I love the look of the Chevy for a DD.
I grew up in Glen Burnie!

2003 GMC HD2500, 210K+ miles- EFI Live Tuned by [email protected] Ridgerunner. Fleece 100hp Injectors, Modified IHI Turbo 64mm P&P (yellowchevy), Mishimoto intercooler, PPE Ups and Down, ARP Head Studs, MA Push-rods, Airdog 100, 3.5" Turbo Horn, ported and polished some stuff , Full Flow ported Manifolds, Banks Brake, Banks Big Head (clamped off), Banks 4" Exhaust, Oil Centrifuge, fuel filter and intake heater delete...PPE Stage 3 Tie rods

My truck is 100% Solar Powered! Petroleum is made up of dead Dino's that ate plants, plants eat sunlight. My truck is Solar powered!

Diesel is non-GMO, made with free range animals, Non-RoundUp ready plants, no added colors or flavors- organic at the source, antibiotic free, steroid free...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode