Solid Axle - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
04.5-05 LLY Duramax Powertrain Discussion of components that are directly involved in the power production and all that is needed to get and keep the truck moving . Engine , Transmission, Etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 01:31 PM Thread Starter
TAINTED SUSPENSION

Garage
Solid Axle

I have a solid axle on my custom lift I built just wondering what guys have done to get a tighter steering instead of the constant side to side action. Its basically a show truck but I want to be able to drive it in town a bit.

2004.5 Chevy Silverado Duramax LLY CC/SB -EfiLive w/DSP5 (Idaho Rob)-BD Supermax Turbo W/ SP Twin Turbo Kit-Full Built 3000ft/lbs Transmission-Egr Removed-Flex-A-Lite Fans-Custom Radius Arm Air Ride By ME-Air Ride Tech E2 with Level Pro-NP273 TC-Dana Super 60-3" Body Lift-40" Toyo's On 22" x 14" XD Diesels-FTS Chrome Shocks-Amp Research Step Bars-TireGate-Custom Drop Hitch-Custom Bumper-Lightforce Lights-Alpine Decks Rockford Power Sub-Custom Rear Seat Split For Sub Box-10 Rockford Speakers 1 T212d2 Sub-Mag-hytec Diff/Trans Pans-Billet Grille-Pocket Flares-5" MBRP Exhaust-Aero Turbine-Water/Meth Kit-AFE Intercooler Tube-Banks Intercooler Tube-Air Horns-Colbalt Digital Gauges-Industrial 42% Over CP3-Mitusa Pump-Fuelab Lift Pump-XDP Sump Kit-Nictane Filter Adapter-PCV Reroute To Catch Can-LML Exhaust Manifold.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode