Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Edge insight cts2

7K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  henry42 
#1 ·
I'm still looking for a clean stock LBZ and understand a Edge insight 2 would be a good thing to have to monitor your engine. Are they just plug and play or does it take some time to hook it up. I'm not looking for any kind of a tuner but would like to monitor. Thanks

#5 · (Edited)
Yup, you can get EGT probe kit for the Edge CTS and a back-up camera kit (license plate or tailgate handle). With EFI live tunes you can change tune levels 'on the fly' . I have one in my 04.5 LLY and simply don't know how you own one of these things without the Edge monitor. Really love it and the ability to see clear codes, set threshold alarms, maintenance alarms / notifications.. They are not cheap, but IMO a invaluable tool

#8 ·
Well since you're in Cali I feel for you. For the exhaust temp you're going to have to drill on your exhaust manifold, tons of info here and YouTube.... Also be sure to keep you CARB info for it when you get smogged... I failed because the idiot thought it was a tuner. Make sure to get the one with the replaceable probe so you don't have to re wire it when you have to replace it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

#9 ·
I know you aren't tuning now.... But the EFI live switching feature isn't available for our trucks with the Edge.....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.