LBZ Prices - Page 6 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
06-07 LBZ & LLY Duramax Powertrain Discussion of components that are directly involved in the power production and all that is needed to get and keep the truck moving . Engine , Transmission, Etc.

17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 52 (permalink) Old 08-21-2019, 11:03 AM

There’s an lbz near me for $3200 . Has 300k miles and needs some work like brake lines and batteries . 4x4 too !

2006 Chevy Silverado 4x4 2500hd LBZ - 139k miles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 52 (permalink) Old Today, 04:10 PM

if you want a crew cab 4x4 just go ahead and find the nicest one you can find and spend the money. took me two years to find mine after looking at more than a dozen trucks and countless hours online scouring sale threads and auto trader, which ended up finding it for me. some old guy traded it in on a new dodge and i was at the dealership pestering them two hours after they posted it, they hadn't even detailed it yet, and i didn't let them lol. 114k when i got it, paid 24k, don't regret it at all. i wouldn't want to depend on it for a daily driver due to the cost and time involved in repairing it that can and will happen with a diesel truck when your driving it... even if you have to replace the entire engine it would still be cheaper than a L5p and you could build it the way you want. if your looking for the best deals on lbz trucks, at least in the south east, 2wd, extended cab, and single cab trucks are going to be the cheapest ones.

2006 GMC 2500 CCSB

volant intake with power core
old edge juice
fleece trans cooler lines
power stop drilled and slotted all around
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode