Gets a little sluggish from a stop - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
06-07 LBZ & LLY Duramax Powertrain Discussion of components that are directly involved in the power production and all that is needed to get and keep the truck moving . Engine , Transmission, Etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 07:39 PM Thread Starter

Gets a little sluggish from a stop

Hey guys I’m new here and new to duramax trucks. So I bought a super clean 05 lly 2500HD Silverado. I love the truck completely. But I’ve noticed from after driving for about an hour or more when I leave a stop light or sign well basically from a stop the truck starts acting real sluggish and a little bit of blackish smoke comes out with it while sluggish then it clears out and runs fine. But it’s from almost every stop after that till I shut the truck off for a while. So I get the truck home I have a Snapon ethos edge scanner all the temps look good no engine codes the only code I do have is for the hvac re circulation function. So I ran a balance on the injectors and I have 3 injectors going from 0 to +3or+4 and the other 5 are -1to-4. I know that there all supposed to be under 0 at least I think like I said I’m new to duramax trucks. Would that be my issue. Thank you guys and sorry for the long post I’m just trying give a detailed image and amount of information for someone who may have an answer to my problem. Again thank you guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 08:14 PM

Garage
You've given a better picture than many do. Glad to have you here. Do you know how long the truck sat before you got it?

Terry
USMC 2001-2016
2002 CCSB 2500HD

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-us/447132.png
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-14-2019, 09:20 PM Thread Starter

To be honest I am not sure how long the truck sat for I have all the car fax and the dmv reports and everything looked great but yeah I have no idea how long it sat for I’m sorry
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode