08 LMM change fuel filter warning - Page 2 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
07.5-10 LMM Duramax Powertrain Discussion of components that are directly involved in the power production and all that is needed to get and keep the truck moving . Engine , Transmission, Etc.

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 08:51 PM Thread Starter
DuramaxForum n00b

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Nielson View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonB View Post
Just when I need more fuel it says change fuel filter?
Do you mean that after your fill up, or add fuel, then the problem occurs? Please explain.
I mean I don't notice a difference either way. It's just when I step on it going uphill. I found a kinked line today behind my turbo intake hose. Going to assume that's part of the problem and replace them. I put a hose clamp on and went uphill and no change fuel filter. Yet.....

Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 05:16 PM Thread Starter
DuramaxForum n00b

Garage
Replaced the fuel lines that were collapsed and still got the change fuel filter. Drive it with computer hooked up. Injectors 3-4 we're a little high but not out of range. Any ideas? Mobile mechanic is going to replace fuel pressure relief valve.

Thank you
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to DuraDust Send a message via MSN to DuraDust Send a message via Yahoo to DuraDust
I had the exact same problem last year. Rebuilt fuel filter head & replaced head lines. No change. Put a FASS flow enhancer on it and it hasnít done it since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2007.5 CCSB RAWLINGS EDITION
6" TUFF COUNTRY, FABTECH T/R,
MOOG PITMAN / IDLER / UCA's
18X9 FUEL Maverick's stompin on LT 295/70 18 NITTO Trail Grappler MT's
NESA B/U camera / H/L all on / MBRP DPF back exhaust / CURT XD hitch / RIDE-RITE airbags / F/M antenna hidden
FASS flow enhancer / 15' GM Nerf Bars / Pioneer MVH-1400NEX / Infinity REF-6522ix / Debadged / Cquartz ceramic wheels & H/L
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode