2015 LML Knock or weird sound around 2000 RPMs. PLEASE HELP - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
11-16 LML Duramax Powertrain Discussion of components that are directly involved in the power production and all that is needed to get and keep the truck moving . Engine , Transmission, Etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 11:39 AM Thread Starter

2015 LML Knock or weird sound around 2000 RPMs. PLEASE HELP

I recently completed a cp3 converison on my 2015 LML after the cp4 blew up. I bought the whole kit (pump, rails, lines, injectors, etc) from DMAX store which is from S&S diesel. I also deleted the EGR while I was at it. Cleaned everything out including the tank and lines going to the engine bay. Programmed the injectors into the ECM and GPM with the codes from the new injectors using a snap on tool. Also installed a FASS 165 with draw straw. The trucks runs fine until i get to 2000 RPMs and then it has a weird sound coming from engine. It sounds like an injector knock. It also throws a code P026D after this sound. There is also a MAP sensor code P0107. I installed a brand new MAP sensor and it still throws this code. The wires to the sensor that goes into the intake manifold close to the MAP sensor got a little messed up during the reinstallation of everything so I am trying to order that sensor but cannot find a part number for it (maybe one of y'all might know what the PN is ). Using my edge CTS, it does not read any boost pressure , so I'm guessing this is causing problems. I know there's a lot going on here, I'm just hoping one of y'all might be able to shed some light on what is going on.

Thanks

2015 LML
Mods:
5" Exhaust, EGR Delete, CP3 Conversion, FASS 165, Calibrated Addiction Tuning
2005 LLY
Mods:
Exhaust, EGR Delete, Wherli Y-Bridge, Head Studs, II CP3 BOP, Powermax Turbo, FASS 150, Edge CTS, and PPEI Tuning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode