P2771 & p0700 help asap - Page 3 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
11-16 LML Duramax Powertrain Discussion of components that are directly involved in the power production and all that is needed to get and keep the truck moving . Engine , Transmission, Etc.

4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-06-2020, 02:17 PM Thread Starter

Garage
UPDATE

FOUND IT!!! Damn transmission Bolts were the entire problem!!! Put in 2 new bolts (1 was missing, other loose) and good to go.

Only problem now is the P2771 error code....I know its 4x4 Low Circuit. But, what should I be looking for at the tcase? I know exposure to wires and etc... But anything/anywhere else

16" LML LT BLACK HAMMER
5"Jamo
ANARCHY EFI LIVE
FASS165GPH/FASS HEATER
G&R SUMP
Block-off plates
INSIGHT EDGE CTS2
SPYDER AUTO TAILS
CougarMotor LEDs
Morimoto Fogs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-09-2020, 11:31 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Unhappy UPDATE! Good and Bad

I have went ahead and found the time to be able to do an overlook on truck. It was the Trans Bolts 1 was loose and the other was gone! But, got it all figured out. Cleared codes and for awhile it was fine. (other than the sound of the truck, it seems as if the exhaust is "under water type sound")

Today, I was heading to work. When I got onto a straight away I thought I'd do a quick WOT. Well, afterwards the CEL popped up. So, I checked the DTC on my Edge CTS2 monitor. its now P0700 and P2771. yet again! Only thing that is super weird is, previously when going on vacation and coming back. I may have every once in awhile checked to see if they're any codes showing. (sometimes yes and sometimes no) But, if they're was. The CEL would never light up. Today, it did. Im now wondering if I need to do an EPC Fooler or TCM tuning. Or even just change out the TCM for a pre programmed TCM w/ trans tuning???

I'm also getting Edge CTS2 monitor having a message now pull up saying.

WE HAVE DETECTED THAT THERE IS POSSIBLY ANOTHER DEIVE COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR VEHICLE.WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR VEHICLE. IF THIS IS POSSIBLE, PLEASE CONTACT TECH SUPPORT.

16" LML LT BLACK HAMMER
5"Jamo
ANARCHY EFI LIVE
FASS165GPH/FASS HEATER
G&R SUMP
Block-off plates
INSIGHT EDGE CTS2
SPYDER AUTO TAILS
CougarMotor LEDs
Morimoto Fogs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode