Plug for the Biscan GM torque pro plugin - Page 2 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
11-16 LML Duramax Powertrain Discussion of components that are directly involved in the power production and all that is needed to get and keep the truck moving . Engine , Transmission, Etc.

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 07:54 AM

Garage
The elms really don’t like BCM stuff. Or anything for that matter. BiScan is very much the core minimum because being too picky means it probably won’t work because Elms are junk. Also the way BiScan and torque talk to each other is deprecated and sadly I can’t fix it.

If you have an obdlink Gretio aims to fix all of that. It’s free at the moment but doesn’t do regens or anything. Development is kind of slow just been really busy lately. It’s still a very beta thing but you can play with around with it.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...surrealdev.max

15 LUZ, what am I doing here?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 03:41 PM

I have the Gretio app as well, just haven't used it. I have 2 long trips coming up so maybe I'll get to use it soon. Outside of the random functions, it seems to work as advertised so far.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-26-2019, 07:33 AM
DuramaxForum n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyjer View Post
I have used this app on my 2015 lml for about a year. The other night I was doing some maintenance on my phone and turned something off, blocking torquepro from seeing the PIDs. Now I cant get torquepro to work with biscan PIDs. I have uninstalled the and reinstalled and still cant get it to work. Anyone know what I can do to get this back on?
I didn't make any changes to my phone and BISCAN PIDS quit being read in Torque Pro as well. Tried to reload BISCAN, tried a new OBDii adapter, adjusted some of the app settings. All no go. Hopefully the app issues can be resolved. I loved being able to customize the screen to read the values I wanted to see.

2016 Silverado 3500HD CCSB LT LML Summit White
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-26-2019, 11:20 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrd525 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyjer View Post
I have used this app on my 2015 lml for about a year. The other night I was doing some maintenance on my phone and turned something off, blocking torquepro from seeing the PIDs. Now I cant get torquepro to work with biscan PIDs. I have uninstalled the and reinstalled and still cant get it to work. Anyone know what I can do to get this back on?
I didn't make any changes to my phone and BISCAN PIDS quit being read in Torque Pro as well. Tried to reload BISCAN, tried a new OBDii adapter, adjusted some of the app settings. All no go. Hopefully the app issues can be resolved. I loved being able to customize the screen to read the values I wanted to see.
Sadly nothing can be done on BiScan’s end.

The issue is Torque uses broadcasts to get the PIDs which newer OSes like to block because it’s a common cause of battery drain.

Annnd there’s nothing I can do about that. It’s very OEM specific exactly how bad it is and exactly how to fix it is going to vary phone by phone. It may even be unfixable.

Wish I had better news for people with Torque.

15 LUZ, what am I doing here?
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-03-2019, 06:29 AM

Hey Snipsey, any idea what it means when it says "ECM Control Limit Exceeded. All Services Reset. Limit Code:1109" I got that error trying to do a service regen?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode