S&S LML emissions intact CP3 conversion installed! - Page 3 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
11-16 LML Duramax Powertrain Discussion of components that are directly involved in the power production and all that is needed to get and keep the truck moving . Engine , Transmission, Etc.

1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 11:42 PM Thread Starter
DuramaxForum n00b

Just wanted to update this thread again, recently deleted the truck with EFI Live and so far the S&S diesel emissions intact CP3 has not given me any issues running deleted. Seems kind of stupid to buy the emissions compliant pump I know, but, like I said the idea was to be able to switch back to stock if need be (although the increase in fuel economy and overall fun makes me dread ever being stock again) but yeah, just figured I’d let anybody who cares know that it is possible to run emissions intact or deleted with this specific pump set up.
eli_harper13 likes this.

2013 CCSB LTZ 3500
S&S emissions compliant CP3
EFI Live
Leveled w/ Zone Offroad upper control arm kit
XD820's w/ Nitto Ridge Grapplers (295/60/20)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-19-2019, 10:21 AM

Curious if your fuel mileage dropped with the CP3 conversion before you did the delete. I've heard it drops with the emissions intact cp3 conversion. I don't plan on deleting my '15 and definitely don't want to lose any more of the crappy mpg's

2015 CHEVROLET SILVERADO LTZ 3500HD DUALLY LML
post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-19-2019, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
DuramaxForum n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ar Dub View Post
Curious if your fuel mileage dropped with the CP3 conversion before you did the delete. I've heard it drops with the emissions intact cp3 conversion. I don't plan on deleting my '15 and definitely don't want to lose any more of the crappy mpg's
To be honest with you, my truck on a 34 inch tire never saw any more than maybe 14mpg in ideal conditions with the CP4, I don't think the fuel economy really changed all that much with the CP3 but I'd be lying if I said I knew for sure because I really didn't pay attention. It didn't seem like I was making more frequent fuel stops though. I'm not much help on this, sorry!

2013 CCSB LTZ 3500
S&S emissions compliant CP3
EFI Live
Leveled w/ Zone Offroad upper control arm kit
XD820's w/ Nitto Ridge Grapplers (295/60/20)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-21-2019, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach_LML View Post
Just wanted to update this thread again, recently deleted the truck with EFI Live and so far the S&S diesel emissions intact CP3 has not given me any issues running deleted. Seems kind of stupid to buy the emissions compliant pump I know, but, like I said the idea was to be able to switch back to stock if need be (although the increase in fuel economy and overall fun makes me dread ever being stock again) but yeah, just figured Id let anybody who cares know that it is possible to run emissions intact or deleted with this specific pump set up.
This is good to know. If my CP4 ever went or if I got a wild hair and wanted to convert over to the CP3, I wouldn't have to spend the cash for new tunes. Thanks for the info!

2011 LML Silverado 2500HD CCSB Z71, Leveled, Bagged, AFE DFS780 Lift Pump, B&W Companion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode