Who still sells an LML delete pipe??? - Page 2 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
11-16 LML Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the 2011 to 2016 LML Duramax Trucks No Advertising

7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-11-2019, 04:08 PM Thread Starter

There are more Canadian companies that advertise the Flo Pro race pipe, but they say they are discontinued if you call them. I guess Flo Pro must have stopped making them for the LML or they aren’t allowed to mail them back to the US. Either way, it is frustrating.
Dales Super Store likes this.

2005 Silverado 2500hd Duramax
4" performance turbo back exhaust
Afe Mouthpiece
PPE Tuner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-11-2019, 05:15 PM
DuramaxForum Fanatic

Ctt

2012 QCSB/Built 6.8L Cummins/48RE/Gated shifter
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 06:13 PM

Thanks for the reply Denali and j83. I found someone that still does delete tuning. Pm sent to Patrickg

2011 GMC Sierra Denali CCSB
76,000 miles
Stock for now

2004.5 Chevy Silverado 2500HD CCSB
Afe cold air intake, EFI Live tuned by Dan's Diesel Pefromance, Pacer cab lights installed by Dan's Diesel Performance, tinted windows,35 inch toyo m/t tires on 18 inch rims, 7 inch single stack
Sold!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-14-2019, 08:25 PM

You could...in theory....I read this on the internet...if your handy with a welder
Order a pre-bent “muffler delete pipe” for a 2001-2005 off eBay, cut the factory pipe just behind the 4 bolt flange and a couple inches behind the DPF, clamp or weld the muffler delete pipe onto the factory 3.5” just behind the flange, then on the other end weld on a 3.5” to 4” adapter, and weld that to a short piece of flared 4” pipe, (adapter, 4” pipe and clamps available at any commercial truck parts house) which will slip over and clamp onto the remaining factory tail pipe...or you could weld that too just depends on if you need to put it back stock for inspection. I’m in Kentucky and as long as it will roll down the road under its own power and has 1 working brake light your pretty much good to go As far as sound with DPF removed, it’s not much louder than stock. Somebody that knows these trucks would know it’s not stock but I think the average person wouldn’t. It has a nice low rumble and I’ve not towed with it yet but it doesn’t seem to have any drone either.

16’ C.C. LT. Tinted, Weather Techs, Boost Tow mirrors, leveled on 35s, Kennedy pump, Ridge Runner, May Truck Parts exhaust

Last edited by Ineedabiggertrailer16; 10-15-2019 at 03:41 AM.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 08:22 AM Thread Starter

I’m almost scared to say who actually sold the delete pipe. I feel like somebody from EPA must cruise these boards. The eBay route worked

Afe Mouthpiece
PPE Tuner
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 10:45 AM

Location: we live in a high mountain valley in the hi country of northern arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickg View Post
I’m almost scared to say who actually sold the delete pipe. I feel like somebody from EPA must cruise these boards. The eBay route worked
' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '
I disagree with your post - what is this "almost"...?

You are durn right you should be scared - in other posts and threads people are begging us not to ruin things by putting a target on folk's heads.

Note that I gave the OP a part number for my Jamo - did NOT tell him who the supplier was or where they are.

I say again " just because we are paranoid dosnt change the fact that "they" are out to get us....!

2013 3500 long bed crew cab. Purchased at approx. 80,000; now have 91,000, convert to CP3. DPF "triggerd" a limp mode, so was cut out of the vehicle & cleaned by a DPF cleaning co., on re-installation, everything back to normal. Would never ever think of something as nasty and as anti bunny wabbet as a full-delete...after all..dosnt everyone like the fun & excitement of being stuck by the side of a Interstate in the ran while towing when one's truck's computer decides to go into "limp mode"...?.
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 11:12 AM
J83
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickg View Post
yea.... i like the guys that work on my truck. Id love to promote there business because they do good honest work..... but im not about to go get them investigated by the EPA. I think it would be nuts to think that there was NOT someone reading through this and other forums to find better ways to fight the delete world. If theres one thing the government is great at its collecting data.

2015 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD 6.6L LML
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 10-15-2019, 11:14 AM Thread Starter

I’m all for the environment, but our diesel trucks aren’t the big issue

Afe Mouthpiece
PPE Tuner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode