Jamco exhaust - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
11-16 LML Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the 2011 to 2016 LML Duramax Trucks No Advertising

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 12:16 PM Thread Starter
DuramaxForum n00b

Jamco exhaust

Wondering if anyone is running the jamco exhaust system on their trucks I've seen it another through my searches just want to know how the fit is or if there is another brand I should look into, I'm wanting to delete my truck no emisions where I live want to get everything and do it in a weekend exhaust tuner and lift pump. Want to get exhaust figured out it's the only thing I have decided
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 09:16 PM
Duramax Forum Supporter

I have jamco on my 12, fit is great, looks and sounds great. Been on truck 15 months no complaints.

2012 3500hd srw 4 wd EFILive cp3 conversion dsp5 Jamco exhaust Blue Ridge Diesel lift pump Trifca bed cover
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-17-2019, 11:22 PM
DuramaxForum Fanatic

They're good quality. Put one on a cummins the other day and have another one coming for a 13

My name is Nic
2011 GMC Sierra 2500 CCSB LML,
Lil ole single s400, fuel,
supporting mods,
rancher tuned,
Various parts from SDP, WCFAB, LDS, DHD
Wiles Diesel Performance
Woodstock, Va
Contact me For Unleashed Duramax Tuning
[email protected]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-21-2019, 06:02 PM

I have been running a stainless JAMO downpipe back 4" exhaust with muffler and polished stainless tip. It is slightly louder than stock and have no issues. I added an extra stainless clamp with a rubber strap hanger in front of the muffler to the frame above in an existing hole, just because it seemed like a long run with a pipe held together with clamps. It seems to hold it solid. The only slight hangup is with the stainless tip. I have to remove it when I run with my truck camper because the frame mounted camper tie-down mount (Torklift) is too close.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode