Deleting my LML help - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
11-16 LML Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the 2011 to 2016 LML Duramax Trucks No Advertising

19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-02-2019, 08:02 AM Thread Starter
Duramax Forum Supporter

Garage
Deleting my LML help

Hey guys I am deleting my LML and having issues trying to find out which exhaust sensors get unplugged and which egr sensors get unplugged?? Want to make sure I do the right ones

2016 Chevy 2500HD: ready lift leveling keys with 1" blocks in rear, Flo Pro 4” NM, EGR blocker plates, Autocal with Mitch Cooper tunes/trans tune, CCV delete, LED 45w headlights and fog lights, white Recon LED cab lights, LED switch back side tow mirror lights, Trex grille inserts, rear husky plastic wheel well liners, custom paint match mirrors, tow hooks and bow ties, Rough Country HD2 side steps, winter tires ultra 20x9" rims with 33"Goodyear dura trac studded, summer tires Mayham Arsenal 20x9" with 35" Comforcer tires
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-02-2019, 09:51 AM
Taking the Long Way Home

Send a message via AIM to FC5452
Deleting my LML help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzbomb View Post
Hey guys I am deleting my LML and having issues trying to find out which exhaust sensors get unplugged and which egr sensors get unplugged?? Want to make sure I do the right ones

https://www.peakdieselperformance.co...stallation.pdf

Just follow the instructions on what to unplug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Muzbomb and Sierraluva like this.

S468 with some fuel and a Tuna or two
MY Build
Need or Want Tuning for your Duramax, click Below
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-02-2019, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
Duramax Forum Supporter

Garage
Hey guys so I believe I have it all figures out just not sure what I do with this plug on the pass side bolted the the frame the top plug with the wires it went to the def can and I unscrewed that end it is the end hanging there so just wondering do I just tie that up or so I unplug the other sensor and just unbolt the whole plate and get rid of it??
Attached Images

2016 Chevy 2500HD: ready lift leveling keys with 1" blocks in rear, Flo Pro 4” NM, EGR blocker plates, Autocal with Mitch Cooper tunes/trans tune, CCV delete, LED 45w headlights and fog lights, white Recon LED cab lights, LED switch back side tow mirror lights, Trex grille inserts, rear husky plastic wheel well liners, custom paint match mirrors, tow hooks and bow ties, Rough Country HD2 side steps, winter tires ultra 20x9" rims with 33"Goodyear dura trac studded, summer tires Mayham Arsenal 20x9" with 35" Comforcer tires
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-02-2019, 01:20 PM
Taking the Long Way Home

Quote:
Hey guys so I believe I have it all figures out just not sure what I do with this plug on the pass side bolted the the frame the top plug with the wires it went to the def can and I unscrewed that end it is the end hanging there so just wondering do I just tie that up or so I unplug the other sensor and just unbolt the whole plate and get rid of it??

Unplug it on the right side then unbolt it from the frame

Muzbomb likes this.

MY Build
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-02-2019, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
Duramax Forum Supporter

Garage
So I got the exhaust all in and bolted up I still have to do the egr blocker plates but is it ok if I was to tune my truck now and drive it with out the egr blocker plates in and do I have to still just unhook the 3 egr sensors or can I leave them plugged in for tomorrow? I will be doing the egr blocker plates tomorrow morning just run out of time today and I sure would like to hear and drive it with the tunes tonight lol.
BamaFlyBoy likes this.

post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-02-2019, 04:04 PM
Taking the Long Way Home

Quote:
So I got the exhaust all in and bolted up I still have to do the egr blocker plates but is it ok if I was to tune my truck now and drive it with out the egr blocker plates in and do I have to still just unhook the 3 egr sensors or can I leave them plugged in for tomorrow? I will be doing the egr blocker plates tomorrow morning just run out of time today and I sure would like to hear and drive it with the tunes tonight lol.

You can’t drive it unless you tune it now, so tune it and make sure the egr and intake valve are unplugged.

Muzbomb and Sierraluva like this.

MY Build
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-02-2019, 06:53 PM
DuramaxForum Fanatic

Tune it unplug the 3 connections under the hood. I ran no blocker plates for a couple years thousands and thousands of miles and was fine.
Muzbomb, Sierraluva and reddogg12 like this.

My name is Nic
2011 GMC Sierra 2500 CCSB LML,
Lil ole single s400, fuel,
supporting mods,
rancher tuned,
Various parts from SDP, WCFAB, LDS, DHD
Wiles Diesel Performance
Woodstock, Va
Contact me For Unleashed Duramax Tuning
[email protected]

post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-02-2019, 07:44 PM Thread Starter
Duramax Forum Supporter

Garage
Got truck all tuned and wow what a difference runs awesome!!! Only thing I am not sure about is how to get my other tunes?? Can’t seem to find them or see them?

post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-03-2019, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Got truck all tuned and wow what a difference runs awesome!!! Only thing I am not sure about is how to get my other tunes?? Can’t seem to find them or see them?
who's tunes did you get?

2002 GMC 2500HD, ECSB, 4WD, LB7
new style gm exhaust manifold, banks big head wastegate, PPE boost valve, banks air intake,high idle switch in cruise control, stock but not for long
EFI live tuned by me now,dps5 switch,EGT probe and autometer boost sensor,SoCal 6spd conversion

2016 GMC Denali stock for now
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 04-03-2019, 04:12 PM Thread Starter
Duramax Forum Supporter

Garage
Sorry guys I guess my fault I wasn’t doing it right. Got it all figured out and working good did lots of research on using the autocal I think I have it all figures out maybe lol. But anyways got all my delete done and tunes loaded man is it ever nice like a whole new truck!!!
CDmax16 likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in