Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Mind looking this potential buy over?

914 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Justin Evers 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I did see how close their listing price was to the price of a new 2019.

However, wouldn't the CPO stacked on top of the factory be worth considering? If I could get them to take an offer for 54k would that be worth taking over spending the cash on a 2019?

#5 ·
Yes the cpo on top would be great. Work your magic trying to get them down to under the 55k if you can. Alot of dealers are not moving pricing down alot on used trucks.

When I bought my 17. Last year. I played the game with multiple dealers in the different states with the pricing. And let them know that there was other trucks out there with different offers.

One salesperson told me "so you been to all those dealers for test drives?. I told him nope, just know that if any issues warranty will cover it and your reputation won't.

#6 ·
I'm not familiar with the USA truck market but That seems priced high to me, I just paid 59k canadian which is like 44k usd for a 2017 fully loaded Silverado 2500 LTZ with only 11,500 miles. That GMC after exchange in canadian dollars would be over 76k. My 2017 is still under warranty as well...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.