Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum - View Single Post - 2020 GMC 2500 Denali
View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2019, 04:55 AM
walleyerod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busa Dave View Post
Just a comment on the Truck USA Covers---have had 3 of them on the last 3 trucks... Went with the BIG UWS tool box just because where I go in the high desert on the ranch in far SE NM (south of Carlsbad 30 miles almost on the border) the dust gets into the bed something fierce. Water -- almost nothing they have gutters and drains. If it were not for the equipment/tools I carry including a Pro Eagle Jack which I just mounted the mounting plate in the box this morning that just get covered I would still be using one.. Great for most applications though... You are right about the weight holding of the cover -- you can dance on them !

I used CLP to keep the track cleaned and lubed because of the fine dust migration into the track...
Thanks. I've never had one or found anyone who has so that's good info. Any problems with the covers? Does it keep most of the water and dust out? I live in MT and travel lots of gravel roads, doubt the dust is as fine as your roads but I would like to keep things somewhat clean. Any info is appreciated.

2008 GMC Sierra LMM CCSB LTZ

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome