Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum - View Single Post - 2020 GMC 2500 Denali
View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2019, 08:33 AM
Busa Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by walleyerod View Post
Thanks. I've never had one or found anyone who has so that's good info. Any problems with the covers? Does it keep most of the water and dust out? I live in MT and travel lots of gravel roads, doubt the dust is as fine as your roads but I would like to keep things somewhat clean. Any info is appreciated.
You live in a dusty area where YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW vehicles or drive through a lot of dust from opposite traffic no it will get into the bed. If it is jut you on a long dirt road no issues keeps it out pretty good because it for the most part behind you. Water as I said above is pretty much a non issue but if driving some will get in not much around the tailgate and on the sides just a little.

if I did not have to drive where I do I would have another one but the GM trucks have 20% of the back seat storage space on the inside that my 18 F250 had so I needed water and dust kept off of not only the things I kept in the bed of my Ford. Because there is no storage space on the GM to speak of (more leg room which I care less about) would of had to put other things back there including some electrical equipment.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome