Some people may argue differently, but a 4in exhaust is a 4in exhaust
The sound isn't going to be much different from each other when comparing straight to straight basically.
But yes, MBRP is a good quality exhaust from my experience. I've installed a couple sets myself and they're not bad.
I've got a set of Diamond Eye 4in duals on my LB7 and I won't lie-good exhaust, royal pain to install...
My last two exhausts I have put on my own trucks have been MagnaFlow 5in. By far the easiest installing and best fitting out of the box I have ever installed.
ASE Certified, former GM Parts guy
John Deere Service Manager
Play Truck - 2002 LB7 2500HD Crew Cab Short Bed
Daily/Tow Rig - 2006 LLZ 2500HD Crew Cab Short Bed
- 2007 LBZ 2500HD Standard Cab Long Bed SOLD
- 2006 LBZ 2500HD Crew Cab Short Bed SOLD
- 2004 LLY 2500HD Crew Cab Long Bed TRADED
- 2002 2500HD Crew Cab Long Bed SOLD
- 2001 2500HD Ext. Cab Long Bed