What is the big difference between the 4" and 5" besides the size.
4in versus 5in has no difference in performance at all that you are going to see. They will sound different, but not noticeably that I have really found on an LB7. On an LBZ, yes, it has a noticeable difference (at least on my trucks) on 4in versus 5in.
ASE Certified, former GM Parts guy
John Deere Service Manager
Play Truck - 2002 LB7 2500HD Crew Cab Short Bed
Daily/Tow Rig - 2006 LLZ 2500HD Crew Cab Short Bed
- 2007 LBZ 2500HD Standard Cab Long Bed SOLD
- 2006 LBZ 2500HD Crew Cab Short Bed SOLD
- 2004 LLY 2500HD Crew Cab Long Bed TRADED
- 2002 2500HD Crew Cab Long Bed SOLD
- 2001 2500HD Ext. Cab Long Bed