2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  2006blackmax 
#1 · (Edited)
Any Turbo Buick guys on here ?
Here is my 1987 Turbo T with the WE4 package,
1 of 1547 built. Factory Lightweight .

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thank You, so far I've had a 55 Chevy,2 -69 Camaro's , this is by far the most fun car yet.

#4 ·
I had one! Actually looking around for a reasonably priced one now. 3.8 turbo with intercooler, seems like they were 235hp stock. I loved the Buick lines, I had a 70 Buick GS Stage one as well, 455 with a 4 speed. Sold it while I was in the military. The 3.8, 455, 430 were my favorites. Love the car thanks for sharing and taking me down memory lane.

Reactions: 2006blackmax
#5 ·
Thanks, there are a few on Facebook for sale on the Turbo Buick forums there
BTW Thanks for your service !

Reactions: Jwaggonersr
#6 ·
I've always been a sucker for those G-body cars! Nice looking car, I'd love to have a Grand National, but I wouldn't turn down a T-type if it was right lol

I'm in the process on an 86 Monte Carlo SS that I bought a couple years ago. A little rust repair and a repaint, interior is nice, and it drives awesome. One of these days it'll get there lol

Reactions: 2006blackmax
#7 ·
I missed buying a Type "T" for cheap by 2 days! Im actually trying to work a deal on a 66 skylark now, with some luck I think I can get it around 2k without a engine. Thanks Black max appreciate it!

#8 ·
Thanks, It's a fun car to drive once in a while

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.