What are the tuning options out there so far - Page 2 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
2016+ XLD28 Duramax Powertrain Discussion of components that are directly involved in the power production and all that is needed to get and keep the truck moving . Engine , Transmission, Etc.

7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-11-2016, 10:39 AM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dub View Post
I have almost 1000 miles on my minimax so now it's time to start looking at aftermarket items.
Duramax Tuner seems to have a nice setup for the MiniMax....
AKDenali likes this.

2011 Silverado 3500HD SRW LML CCSB LTZ. Line-X over the Rail, Rockers and Side Steps, S&B Intake w/Donaldson Powercore G2 Filter & Scoop, Kennedy Twins/W Filter, Edge Insight CTS, Crown Performance SS Brake Lines, PPE Rear Diff Cover, Bushwacker Fender Flares, Cognito Leveling Kit with UCA's & Steering Braces, Rare Parts Tie Rods, Bilstein 5100's, KC Light Bar, Rigid Dually D2's, LT295/70R/18 Terra Grapplers, Allison Deep Trans Pan, Transynd, Suncoast Filter Lock, Retro Solutions 5000K HID's in my Fog Lamps, Snugtop Canopy plus a few other Goodies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 12-11-2016, 03:02 PM
unknown known most

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt3400 View Post
Does Bilstein not offer 5100 series leveling struts for chevy's? Better ride than factory and lift for around $200.
Wrong...won't ride as good as factory...can't with the angles and bind the leveling kit does to the front end....no way around it, lift or drop shackles are the only good ways to level a truck and keep factory ride

2015.5 Denali 2500 on 35's at factory height...sold
2008 lmm......sold
2003 gmc RCSB with 6.0 and 4L80 for now...
2000 Camaro ss with 5.3 and s480 billet wheel...
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-20-2018, 07:55 AM

I just deleted my Colorado. Have 42k on truck and was told i needed a new EGR valve by stealership at $1300. Local guy here near Atlanta deleted and tuned a 17 ZR2 and i was referred to him by larger shop doing bigger diesels. Paid $2400 for CAI, 3" stainless Exhaust, 4 stage DSP4 PPEI EFI Live EGM/TransmissionTune and full delete. Couldn't be happier.

If anyone needs DPF or stock exhaust, PM me as i will consider selling.

2016 Z71 4WD Crew Cab Midnight Package Duramax
2.5" Leveling Kit
PPEI EFI LIVE 4 stage ECM/Transmission Tuning w/DSP4 switch.
AFE Diesel Elite Momentum GT Pro DRY S Cold Air Intake System
AFE Large Bore-HD 3" 409 Stainless Steel Turbo Back Exhaust System
20" Moto Metal MO970 Semi Gloss Blacked Milled, Gloss Black W/Machined Face wheels on LT275/55R20 BF goodrich all terrain tires
Gator FX Tonneau Cover
Line X Coated Bed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode