Edge CTS2 Update for L5P - Page 4 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
2017-19 GM T-K2 Platform Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the '17 and up L5P Duramax Trucks No Advertising

3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-16-2019, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfrog1 View Post
This is from a run up north last week (not towing)soot % stayed at in the 30's until the miles (top left) hit 800 then went into regen, I use it as a guide and its not set in stone as every trip is deferent

How did you run your cord to it?

2017 Chevrolet 3500HD (L5P)
CM SK Aluminum flat bed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-17-2019, 06:51 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmettTheL5P View Post
How did you run your cord to it?
It's just tucked in behind the fuse panel on driver's side and cable tied excess cord up and out of the way
EmmettTheL5P likes this.

Cheers
Dave Miller
2017 Chevy Duramax Crew Cab
Leveled: Kryptonite UCA and Drop Shackles,
Wild Frog photography
post #33 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 02:29 PM
Duramax Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_R_C View Post
If there is a PID youíall would like, itís just a simple telephone call away to EDGE to request it, even more if you had it and donít now.
Forget the lazy emailing way, unless you donít mind waiting & waiting and maybe never hearing back.

The more people that request a pid thatís missing, the greater chance Edge will accommodate youíall.

I requested a pid that I had on my original Edge Insight back in 08-09 which was TCC SLIP. When it was not included on my CTS, they added it for me.
It was not included on my CTS2, it took several attempts including first time crashing my Insight, which they got it up and running again.
Second attempt they succeeded, so now I have the TCC SLIP on my CTS2.
For me itís something important to monitor.
Quote:
Give EDGE a telephone call, they are the only ones that can take care of whatís missing.
Youíve changed to a 2018 which has a little different software, and they are the only ones that can add a update for you to download.
Quote:

The message when you call will request that youíll need the numbers off the product.
If you've registered your device at Edge you donít need to worry about it.
Just proceed to talk to customer service/tech support.
Quote:
Please give EDGE a TELEPHONE call, that's the quickest way to answer your concerns.
Edge has to set it up so you can log into FUSION and download whatever your looking for on your device.
THIS IS THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL BE ABLE TO ADD ANY PID ON YOUR DEVICE, internet searching will not get you anywhere.
I've mentioned this several times already on this thread.
for edge being really one of the only companies that offer aftermarket screens for just monitoring, they truly make some garbage quality equipment. hopefully you are getting some sort of kickback with as much as you are hyping up edge products...

Quote:
Busted, Iím trolling the whole dam Dmax forum, just like everyone else thatís trying to assist the first time Dmax and Allison owners with questions with what weíve found that works the best.

I forgot to mention, I came over from a 03 Furd PowerChoke, I thought I knew everything when it comes to a light duty diesel truck.
what playersZ28 is telling you, is that you haven't offered anything that was useful to this thread. most of what you are offering is a parroted version of posts from other threads with your condescending spin tacked on it because somebody does something different with their newer platform that what you do with your older platform.

NATE

2018 GMC SIERRA 2500HD DENALI
2006 LBZ (Regency Edition) sold

http://real-man-truckworks-and-survi...p?action=forum

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 02:56 PM
DuramaxForum Fanatic

I'm sorry you don't understand how this works with Edge products when you don't have a specific PID on your device and would like to see if it can be added. I'm just trying to help one's that don't know any better.
In your case you just don't want to accept the facts.
I had thought about buying a newer truck so I might be able to be included in your exclusive know everything club, but I decided I couldn't stoop that low.
It's only garbage to the one's that know less on how to operate something than what they claim they do know.

Dan
2007.5 GMC Sierra 3500 SRW L.B."BLACK" C.C. 4X4 LMM Z71
DIY stock airbox mod, aFe ProGuard 7, OEM drop-in
EFILive ECM ATP - Heavy Tow Tune with Turbo Brake.
EFILive TCM Duramax Tuner
DHD Cold Side High Flow Intake Pipe, DHD PCV Re-Route, AirDog 4G100
Castrol Hypuron/Vecton 15W40 synthetic blend oil
Donaldson P550832 2 qt oil filter

2007 Yukon Denail "BLACK" 6.2 gasser
DIY stock AirBox Mod, K&N, Airaid intake, EFILive TCM only tuning
post #35 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 03:06 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry you don't understand how this works with Edge products when you don't have a specific PID on your device and would like to see if it can be added. I'm just trying to help one's that don't know any better.
In your case you just don't want to accept the facts.
I had thought about buying a newer truck so I might be able to be included in your exclusive know everything club, but I decided I couldn't stoop that low.
It's only garbage to the one's that know less on how to operate something than what they claim they do know.
HAHAHAHAHA...ÖÖÖ.you literally just proved my point!

NATE

2018 GMC SIERRA 2500HD DENALI
2006 LBZ (Regency Edition) sold

http://real-man-truckworks-and-survi...p?action=forum

post #36 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-23-2019, 06:54 PM

Send a message via AIM to monkeyman
Used a Y adapter but you cant run two devices at once due to OBD configuration so I used a three way rocker, middle is off top is idash bottom is CTS2, so when one is selected the other is off. I used the power wire from OBD to the switch

To many vehicles to little time! New LP5 owner first 2017 GMC Denali Duramax
post #37 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-27-2019, 10:10 AM

Engine Oil Temp available as a PID on CTS 2 anyone know?

2004 LB7 - Sold
2008 LMM - Idaho Rob - Full Delete - 350k miles and counting
2017 L5P - To be continued..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in