1500 LED Tail Light Swap on a 19 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
2017 - '19 (Non Powertrain) Discussion of 2017 - '19 topics not related to powertrain

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-16-2020, 03:33 PM Thread Starter

Garage
1500 LED Tail Light Swap on a 19

I scored this set of LED tail lights with the harness for $250! Ordered P Gamboa’s plug and play harness for $100 and can’t wait to install! I will take pictures of before and after. As far as I have read, I shouldn’t have any issues unless anyone here has already done this? Also bought a set of led reverse bulbs and if they work well I will buy another set for the cargo light.
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-16-2020, 04:43 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by FightinTexasAggie View Post
I scored this set of LED tail lights with the harness for $250! Ordered P Gamboa’s plug and play harness for $100 and can’t wait to install! I will take pictures of before and after. As far as I have read, I shouldn’t have any issues unless anyone here has already done this? Also bought a set of led reverse bulbs and if they work well I will buy another set for the cargo light.
Thats the DEAL of the year!! As long as you have either the harness with resistors in it or you put them in they will work!

Post pics Great upgrade

2019 Chevy Dually Door handles/color matched 110 Gal transfer-flow bed tank / 20"AE wheels Mich. 265/60/20 defender tires /husky rear flaps /cargo box/weathertech mats.tinted glass, xpel on forward surfaces, blacked out pillars
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-16-2020, 04:57 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by carhauler View Post
Thats the DEAL of the year!! As long as you have either the harness with resistors in it or you put them in they will work!

Post pics Great upgrade
I legitimately debated about whether or not to just flip them and make a couple hundred bucks lol but ultimately I really like how they look so now the waiting game for plug and play harness!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-16-2020, 05:30 PM

Garage
I used VLed's tritons and really like them as far as bright and look but that light is really clean looking and I love the way it lights up, for sure keep it.

2019 Chevy Dually Door handles/color matched 110 Gal transfer-flow bed tank / 20"AE wheels Mich. 265/60/20 defender tires /husky rear flaps /cargo box/weathertech mats.tinted glass, xpel on forward surfaces, blacked out pillars
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in