New tuner in town - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
2017+ L5P Performance Parts Discussion Discussion of Performance Parts For the '17 and up L5P Duramax Trucks No Advertising

4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-21-2019, 07:59 AM Thread Starter

New tuner in town

I heard of this new tuner. Andrew R. Wheeler claims to be able to still do delete tunes. 202-564-2440. His assistant Susan isnít to knowledgeable but she will take orders.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-21-2019, 08:11 AM

Location: we live in a high mountain valley in the hi country of northern arizona
Are you NUTS? You have a CLUE what the "ringers" in here from the EPA are going to do now?

2013 3500 long bed crew cab. Purchased at approx. 70,000; now have 81,000, convert to CP3. Otherwise bone stock except for air-shocks in rear, together with one leaf removed from spring pack for softer ride. Well....went over a bumpy road the other day & the bone fell off....
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-21-2019, 08:17 AM
DuramaxForum Guru

ROFL!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Hook'em_Horns! likes this.

2006 Victory Red CCLB LT3 LBZ
Tuned by Blake Crenshaw
SDP Fully Built Trans w/ Billet Goerend G Converter
S472 SX-E.87/1.0ar sitting on a Wagler street intake W/ a twisted pedestal
Stock Sticks
Special thanks to Scott with Screaming Diesel Performance
Blake with Unleashed Duramax tuning
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-21-2019, 08:53 AM Thread Starter

New tuner in town

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6686L View Post
Are you NUTS? You have a CLUE what the "ringers" in here from the EPA are going to do now?

I have no idea, what are they going to do?
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-21-2019, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIkey52 View Post
Same as they did to the last ones.

04 GMC LB7 2500 SAC 45 injectors DSP5 EFI live, ported air inlet. 4" MBRP droning exhaust.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-21-2019, 10:42 AM Thread Starter

Iíve never trolled before. This could get fun.
Hook'em_Horns! likes this.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 04:26 PM

That number is not working and canít get my tunes to download. Do you have another number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2018 GMC SLT 4x4 2500 crew cab
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 04:40 PM

Will the L5P delete tunes work for my LML if i were to delete so i can get massive torque??????

2016 LML Denali 2500
Reverse level with Mcgaughy's 2" drop shackle
Bilstein 5100 all-around
22x10 American Force Flux black w machined
Wehrli S300 kit w/ 66mm SXE
Wehrli CP3 conversion 10mm stroker
Profab Manifold & Up-pipes
Stock Trans For Now
Stock Sticks For Now
Air Dog 165 4G
Emissions Compliant
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 04:52 PM

Location: we live in a high mountain valley in the hi country of northern arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIkey52 View Post
. . . . . . . . . .
You apparently have not been following the news here on Planet Earth, where the general public seems to be moving towards the fanaticism of the "bunny hugger" / EPA environmentalist types.

The EPA has already gone after and punished folks who try and make their trucks run better, to the point it is getting very hard to find equipment to do that.

True, some of us live in outlying "no inspection" areas, so we can re-register our vehicles each year our registrations come up for renewal without having to re-install those damaging pollution control devices.

The EPA has already proposed legislation to make the entire country one "inspection" area. So far, we have been lucky; no Congressional action (yet). But the more the general public pressures Congress for SOME kind of action, the closer we are for that kind of law. So yes, those of us who have "deleted" trucks damn well better keep all the parts necessary to "restore" them - it IS going to happen - only question is when.

Here's something else to think about. To my knowledge, virtually every vehicle code in the country has provisions for "inspection stops". And has provisions making it against the law to alter the vehicle - like, for example, making more noise, smoke, etc. than "stock". That means your state and local law enforcement officer, if he was a mind to, can stop you any place any time for an "equipment check".

So the potential is out there even if the EPA dosnt get the control it wants as fast as it wants. How about we all try and keep a low profile.

I am going to leave the DEF tank on my vehicle, along with leaving the CAT (or something that looks like one) in my exhaust system just for such a possibility.

2013 3500 long bed crew cab. Purchased at approx. 70,000; now have 81,000, convert to CP3. Otherwise bone stock except for air-shocks in rear, together with one leaf removed from spring pack for softer ride. Well....went over a bumpy road the other day & the bone fell off....

Last edited by 6686L; Yesterday at 04:53 PM. Reason: dont mix asparagus with sour cream
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old Yesterday, 04:56 PM
LHN...We ARE the Joneses

Send a message via Yahoo to Hook'em_Horns! Send a message via Skype™ to Hook'em_Horns!
You can't beat ARW.....best Tuner EVER!

ARW smoke/lope tunes, HOT babe blind date included with each new order.
ALLY Cat likes this.

2007 LBZ 3500 LT3 DRW Crew Cab, Sulastics, Putnam XDR 15K, B&W 30K-Turnover GN+Companion, Ride-Rite Air...EFI'd by Rob
2008 LMM 3500WT DRW Crew Cab, 8 'Flat/GN, Workforce Alum Toolbox, Ride-Rite Air

Use-ta Haves 2006-6.0 3500 WT DRW ExCab Flatbed, 2005-LLY 3500 LS DRW Crew Cab, 2002-LB7 3500 LS DRW Crew Cab
I Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh shit, he's awake!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

« 99mph top speed | - »