Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

what are you paying for diesel

312K views 5K replies 996 participants last post by  Piper One 
#1 ·
Haven't seen this in a while. i Paid 3.71 the other day for diesel, and i have seen it as low as 3.69. what are y'all paying for diesel

#55 ·
3.49 last week.

#57 ·
i have never heard of paying different prices per gallon, for cash or credit before. here it is the same for cash or credit

#58 ·
It's something truck stops started with long haul drivers (from what I could tell). I'm guessing they would rather have that 200 gallons of fuel paid for in cash than credit card.
Regular stations picked up on it and started doing it. The Pilot/Flying J near my house does it, but only on the semi diesel pumps. The small vehicle diesel pumps always charge the cash price, even if you run a credit card.

#59 ·
$3.85 in Garden city idaho with discounts

#60 ·
$3.66 in Parker, Colorado.

Towed the Boss 302 from Parker, CO to Elkhart Lake, WI last week to run at Road America. Fuel was anywhere between $3.58 (Nebraska) to $3.89 (Wisconsin) and was surprisingly higher on the major interstates than on the back roads.

#63 ·
$3.48 for B15 in North Texas...

-Mark

#71 ·
Well the price dropped yesterday, the Love's Truck Stop I use just dropped their price to $3.39. Woo Hoo!!!

#64 ·
You guys REALLY all suck with these low fuel prices! lol

#65 ·
3.83 Butler pa

#67 ·
If 33% of U.S. drivers switched to diesel, EPA estimated that oil consumption could be reduced by about 1.5 million barrels per day.

Cost - supply and demand.

#68 ·
Long Island NY
$4.05

#69 ·
3.75 in maryland. I wait for the 10 cents off of Mondays

#72 ·
This is a look at the current state of affairs...I am all excited about $3.39/ gallon for diesel. There is something wrong here!

Ok...I'll step down off of my soapbox!

#73 ·
3.75 se ga

#84 ·