Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1TRIKHD Victory Red CCLB

5M views 125K replies 254 participants last post by  ChevyTech77 
#1 ·

This is pretty much how it looked when I picked it up. Gonna start one of these things called a build thread. Bought the truck in Tremonton UT. From a small dealership who bought it at an auction earlier that summer. It was bone stock as far as engine was concerened. Came with 20" Foose chrome wheels with the tbars cranked up a bit.

See less See more
#62,464 ·
Morning guys. Just finished up my annual around the world trip, flying in from Tokyo last night. Am definitely dragging my wagon today.

Trying to figure out different things to do today that will keep me active, out of my recliner, thereby keeping me awake and get me back on east coast time.

Hope that everyone has a great weekend.
Jimmy your a traveling fool man! Good morning.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

#62,469 ·
What's wrong with the tires Nic?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Ones not holding air. Fingers crossed it's a valve stem.
morning fellas.
i hope everyone has a good day!
Subtract dhd brace from the equation then. I always forgot you're 2wd.

Jameson gets his first series of shots today going to try my best not to punch the dr when he sticks him :rofl:rofl
Hoping my tires done and can swing by on the way back as it's in the same direction. Raining here too russ. I'm sick of it. Fucking up my river fishing

#62,470 ·
Morning guys.
We have been getting some badly needed rain the past couple of days.
They were calling for an inch overnight.
It has been really dry so far this spring. We have only had rain for 3 days in the last month and that has been this week.
Wildfires have been started not far from here. This rain has helped.

#62,473 ·
Busted ass out of work

Got home.

No sooner got changed to go finish the truck and get some other stuff done and we lose all power. Didn’t even get there garage door opened on the barn.

So now I wait. Little pissed off. Lol
A real man would pull the manual switch for the garage door and open it. Bust out the head lamps and get to work...... Lol just kidding man.

#62,476 ·
Busted ass out of work

Got home.

No sooner got changed to go finish the truck and get some other stuff done and we lose all power. Didn’t even get there garage door opened on the barn.

So now I wait. Little pissed off. Lol
Joe, it can always be worse. At least your day didn't start like this. For being told not to come to work; that is the hardest, longest 12 hours I have given that place in a long time. Just now got home.

There is a 6" curb, sidewalk, 16" of brick and the window sill that you can't see. Best guess is it peaked at about 20" inside the building.

Attachments

#62,478 ·
Yeah; no one has a good reading as everyone's rain gauge was overflowing at 5+ inches. It all came in about a 3 hour period overnight.

#62,480 ·
Yeah, it was up to my rockers when I pulled in the lot.