Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1TRIKHD Victory Red CCLB

5M views 125K replies 254 participants last post by  ChevyTech77 
#1 ·

This is pretty much how it looked when I picked it up. Gonna start one of these things called a build thread. Bought the truck in Tremonton UT. From a small dealership who bought it at an auction earlier that summer. It was bone stock as far as engine was concerened. Came with 20" Foose chrome wheels with the tbars cranked up a bit.

See less See more
#67,021 ·
Morning boys. Matt......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But I ain't got no guns cuz I is skeered of em. But I is going to the GUN show today. I hope i lives thru it. I might sees a 7" 300 BO AR pistol upper but I won't buys it.

Sent from my QTAIR7 using Tapatalk

#67,022 ·
I haven't seen my truck in days... started new job driving Semi as an employee. Last week added all the endorsements to my license, then find out i only get 2 years for the hazmat cause the state did a correction instead of a renewal when I changed from chafeur to class A. Drove 4 days. These ride some much nicer than pulling campers. Getting lots of shifting practice, with a 10 speed.
Enjoy the 10 speed while you can. Almost all trucks come with autoshift now and it sucks. I grabbed a 2014 Freightliner as it's the newest year we have with a 10 speed. I think I be able to keep it until I retire. About 6 more years. But my deliver area started 65 miles from the terminal and ends 110 miles away. They don't like older trucks on those routes. So if it started being less than reliable they will take it away from me. They try to keep the older ones close. Did I mention I have auto shift? It really sucks at roundabouts. You get a gap and step on the go pedal and when it finally decides to go the gap is gone and you need to stab the brake. Did I mention I have autoshift?

#67,026 · (Edited)
No I did not. Flex pipe don't flex as far as I would like. So it won't be installed till next week Nic! Wonder if Justin got his dick wet on his first date ever. Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
No re read the post, I updated it, was a complete waste of time that never happened. Working on another girl though...had a hell of a time the last couple weeks, first time I've ever pursued any girls, haven't had any luck at all yet. Starting to feel Garrett's struggles...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

#67,027 ·
Morning guys.

Gotta work today, then got my first ever date tonight. She's 21 and goes to UNOH.

Edit: Date was a fail before it even happened. Tried to messenge her on snapchat around noon and she removed me as a friend so cant contact her, since she hadn't given me a number yet.

Onto the next I guess...that's 0 for 4 in the last week or so.

Snapchat... there’s your problem.

#67,028 ·
Enjoy the 10 speed while you can. Almost all trucks come with autoshift now and it sucks. I grabbed a 2014 Freightliner as it's the newest year we have with a 10 speed. I think I be able to keep it until I retire. About 6 more years. But my deliver area started 65 miles from the terminal and ends 110 miles away. They don't like older trucks on those routes. So if it started being less than reliable they will take it away from me. They try to keep the older ones close. Did I mention I have auto shift? It really sucks at roundabouts. You get a gap and step on the go pedal and when it finally decides to go the gap is gone and you need to stab the brake. Did I mention I have autoshift?

Haven't drove an auto big truck yet, don't want to either. Love the manual. I too drive a 10 speed.

#67,030 ·
Snapchat... there’s your problem.

That's how its done these days from what I'm finding. Basically just as good as a number until you get blocked or unfriended...

Reactions: 1TRIKHD
#67,031 ·
Reactions: lutzjk913 and toxic
#67,032 ·
That's how its done these days from what I'm finding. Basically just as good as a number until you get blocked or unfriended...
Bitches

In my day I had a flip phone.

God help me if we had snatch chat in high school. Wow

#67,034 ·
What happened to going to the bar and mingling and getting hooked up that way.

#67,036 ·
No I did not. Flex pipe don't flex as far as I would like. So it won't be installed till next week Nic! Wonder if Justin got his dick wet on his first date ever. Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had too many other things to do. I am leaving Wednesday on vacation. I am not even close to ready. So it will be a while if that is OK.

#67,037 ·
#67,038 ·
Mornin Boys!

No re read the post, I updated it, was a complete waste of time that never happened. Working on another girl though...had a hell of a time the last couple weeks, first time I've ever pursued any girls, haven't had any luck at all yet. Starting to feel Garrett's struggles...

The struggle is real my friend. Just relax, it will happen.

Bitches

In my day I had a flip phone.

God help me if we had snatch chat in high school. Wow
Hey, they are still making them things! I see where I can get a new one for free!

We had rotary dial phones. 1 or 2 in each house. :|

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
....Mom... Get off the phone!

What happened to going to the bar and mingling and getting hooked up that way.

Been there, Done that, She took the T-shirt..... That was fun for a while but never anything worth keeping. At least not around here.

Networking is where it's at. We pretty much have the same job so she at least understands the nature of the beast and everything that goes along with it.

Reactions: toxic
#67,040 ·
Morning guys. Thanks Russ. I don't have any time to spare today but I want to go back to the gun show and "look at" a real nice 300BLK AR pistol again. I shouldn't I don't have time and would of course not by it as I is skeeeerd of them gun thingys. But I might go look again.