Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1TRIKHD Victory Red CCLB

5M views 125K replies 254 participants last post by  ChevyTech77 
#1 ·

This is pretty much how it looked when I picked it up. Gonna start one of these things called a build thread. Bought the truck in Tremonton UT. From a small dealership who bought it at an auction earlier that summer. It was bone stock as far as engine was concerened. Came with 20" Foose chrome wheels with the tbars cranked up a bit.

See less See more
#67,803 ·
Morning fellas.

7-11 has some red velvet chocolate covered donuts, damn they're good!

#67,807 ·
Morning fellas. Got alittle bit of snow last night, about 2" on the deck handrail. Be safe out there.
Russ, your truck has a severe case of dandruff. haha:

Morning boys.

Reactions: 1TRIKHD
#67,808 ·
Morning guys. It's cold here. Well for here anyway.

Sent from my QTAIR7 using Tapatalk

#67,810 ·
Good morning guys. Temp dropping today and allegedly down to -15 tonight. Then Thursday night thru Saturday morning 8"-12" of snow. Crappy thing is they saying 40 mph winds all weekend so it will blow that crap all over the place.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

#67,812 ·
Morning boys.

#67,813 · (Edited)
Reactions: DirtEmax-USMC
#67,815 ·
Morning guys

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

#67,816 ·
Morning guys. Looked at a 04 lb7 yesterday. Pristine brand new looking cloth interior. Some little scratches on the body. Small amount of surface rust on frame nothint serious at all. 15k with 170k miles. Engine ran and sounded great, no blow by, transmission shifted perfectn all stock. Going back to run balance rates and check and check upper rad hose today.

#67,817 ·
Morning guys.
Chilly the past couple of days. Sitting around the 0F mark.

Been watching the morning news. Vancouver is getting hammered. Road and highway closures all over. They aren't used to it at all. What a mess.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

#67,818 ·
Morning guys. Looked at a 04 lb7 yesterday. Pristine brand new looking cloth interior. Some little scratches on the body. Small amount of surface rust on frame nothint serious at all. 15k with 170k miles. Engine ran and sounded great, no blow by, transmission shifted perfectn all stock. Going back to run balance rates and check and check upper rad hose today.
Be a nice lil cap to the birthday celebration. You need to get back into a duramax, I'm tired of seeing snaps of that cummins collecting dust in the garage with dead batteries :rofl:rofl

#67,819 ·
Be a nice lil cap to the birthday celebration. You need to get back into a duramax, I'm tired of seeing snaps of that cummins collecting dust in the garage with dead batteries :rofl:rofl
It will still be sitting. #competitiontruckproblems
Batteries are good though :rofl
Lb7 balance rates, commanded mm3, and rail pressure is good. No coolant loss and pressure wasnt in the system over night. BUT has a slight greyish haze at idle that clears up when driving. Might have a cup loose or something. Not sure. Going to think about it. Checked out a red lmm also with 160k on it but it needs a tune as they returned it to stock. Which isnt a big deal but a bit of a pain. Its a clean truck too.

#67,820 ·
Windows all open, breezy, Sunny.....78*
Life is good :howdy

Reactions: TexasRedNeck